HideYourWife380 is offline New Member

What is the Best Topical Fat Burner?

I'm looking to go with a topical fat burner just really not sure which one. Looking to get rid of some stubborn fat and really tone my abs and chest for a more tighter solid lean look summers around the corner , but I have no clue which topical cream works the best. Please share results, likes, and dislikes.

Dietandcardiosis gel.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Dietandcardiosis gel.
    LMFAO!!!! I actually googled that you bastard!!! It took me a few seconds to figure it out! Now I feel like a bigger dumbass than the OP!

On a serious note: Wasn't there a Research chem on the market a few years back that was getting results? I can't remember the name, but I know the active incredient was nicotine

HideYourWife380 is offline New Member
    Lmfao yeah I decided to not go with any topicals and I think you are thinking of Derma Therm no longer available. But yeah I'm on a strict diet I just recently started cardio. Ran 3 miles each day last week did it in a routine of 1 mile run then do 2 min of push ups 2 min of Marine Crunches. 1 mile 2 min of pull ups 2 min of obliques. 1 mile run then 2 min of ammo box's and then finishing with medicine ball crunches. I am lean as F but have a bit of a stubborn fat deposit around my abs that just will not fing go but got some Universal Animal Cuts on its way hopefully it works a bit
    Last edited by HideYourWife380; 02-13-2012 at 11:25 PM.

jypoll is offline Member
    i heard about some infrared laser therapy where they shine a laser on your fatty spots for like 20 minutes then you go exercise and the fat disappears... but it is wayyyyy out of my price range

Thread Information