Jessgirl is offline Female Member
    Blog Entries

Dhea ? Pros and cons

If anyone used or uses dhea, please give me your opinion on it. Just got yesterday and so many mixed reviews on line. Even with amount of mg to use as female and male ? Thanks=)

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used it at 50mg twice daily (I'm a male) and didn't see much off of it. I can see it being beneficial for older males or females who have become dhea deficient.

Blog Entries
    Thanks for reply,was more afraid of facial hair lol didn't even know what to start with ! :-)

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    My wife will be starting a cream that includes progesterone, testosterone and DHEA...although that will make it impossible to track what effect the individual ingredients have. Is facial hair a side for DHEA? My wife is already nervous about the added Test although it is obviously a tiny amount.

Blog Entries
    I wouldn't have her go over 25-50mg and I hear not to run every day ! Sorry wish I knew more about. Tell her good luck =)

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I don't think a small/moderate dose of dhea will lead to facial hair growth in women. Hell at 100mg/day I didn't even notice an increase in facial hair.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessgirl View Post
    I wouldn't have her go over 25-50mg and I hear not to run every day ! Sorry wish I knew more about. Tell her good luck =)
    25-50mg of DHEA? I am only trying to be clear since I listed three things. It is definitely a daily cream, but probably at appropriately small doses. I will know more when it comes in as I have forgotten the doses the doctor was talking about.

My wife has very high estrogen, very low progesterone and low testosterone . He was on the fence about adding DHEA and went with a small amount.

I will eventually post what it is and how it worked.

Thread Information