Thread: ECA stack

tlash88 is offline Associate Member

ECA stack

Just ordered my ECA stack, I will be doing 25mg e, 200mg c, and a baby aspirin. What do you guys recommend for the schedule on taking this and for how long?

jypoll is offline Member
    start twice a day, morning and 4-6 hours later then if you feel necessary move to 3x a day morning +4hrs +8hrs.

i would also advise trying a half that amount of ephedrine to start and increase as you feel comfortable. As 25mg of ephedrine can cause alot of side effects to some people and make them feel uncomfortable.

i like to go 3 weeks on, and 2-3 weeks off

try not to take a dose within 6 hours of bedtime if you having sleeping trouble

Alright I will start with half and work my way up. Thanks for that

D7M
    D7M is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer (RETIRED)
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by jypoll View Post
    start twice a day, morning and 4-6 hours later then if you feel necessary move to 3x a day morning +4hrs +8hrs.

i would also advise trying a half that amount of ephedrine to start and increase as you feel comfortable. As 25mg of ephedrine can cause alot of side effects to some people and make them feel uncomfortable.

i like to go 3 weeks on, and 2-3 weeks off

try not to take a dose within 6 hours of bedtime if you having sleeping trouble
    Agreed on all, except the 3 weeks on.

There are studies showing the effectiveness of ECA for up to 20 weeks (not that one should NEED ECA that long...)

So how long should I be on it in your opinion?

jypoll is offline Member
    everyone is different, if you use it for too long you will become dependant and will be balls lazy unless you have it, it can be addictive but withdrawal is minor and only last a few days and you dont need to go through withdrawal if you taper off. It can also drain you adrenal glands which is why i prefer only 3 weeks. beyond that i find it really hard on my body...

take it until you feel it dragging you down then take some time off. or try for a few weeks then stop then even long next time then stop etc... until you find what works for you

Thanks for the help fella's

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Agree with what was said above if you are using it for weight loss. I've always just used it as a pre-workout. If you're just using it to boost your effort in the gym then there is no reason to take it more than once (30 min before workout) a day.

Thread Information