Thread: WHEY nd CREATIN

frostyc14 is offline New Member

WHEY nd CREATIN

Hello
    Guys I need opinion I would lyk more info on whey protein nd creatin when to take it nd etc

Kk570h is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by frostyc14
    Hello
    Guys I need opinion I would lyk more info on whey protein nd creatin when to take it nd etc
    Whey protein you mix with peanut butter and eat 10 spoonfuls without any milk or water for a half hour then go for a jog ...as your jogging stop somewhere (local mini mart) and ask to use the bathroom ...go in the bathroom and break up a gram of creatine on a flat surface and snort it with a GNC sport sniffing straw (should have came with the creatine) then proceed jogging and running alternating every 5 minutes between for 2 hours... Afterwards you may go home and make sure to drink plenty of water ... You may replace that cardio routine with any upper body or lower body workout...

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kk570h View Post
    Whey protein you mix with peanut butter and eat 10 spoonfuls without any milk or water for a half hour then go for a jog ...as your jogging stop somewhere (local mini mart) and ask to use the bathroom ...go in the bathroom and break up a gram of creatine on a flat surface and snort it with a GNC sport sniffing straw (should have came with the creatine) then proceed jogging and running alternating every 5 minutes between for 2 hours... Afterwards you may go home and make sure to drink plenty of water ... You may replace that cardio routine with any upper body or lower body workout...
    Lmfao!

Whey is a fast absorbing source of protein best taken in the morning or post workout which is when the body is in need clog a fast releasing protein source. You could also use it as a meal repla***ent thought the day but I wouldn't recommend this as real food is best.

Creatin, depending on the type I would take before and after workout.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kk570h

Lol what the hell?

Was bored "/ sorry .. *puts on dunce hat and sits in corner.
    I was going to put the real educated answer but found more fun in doing THAT so I ran with it ehe.. Forgot to write just kidding at the end too woopssiees

Quote Originally Posted by Kk570h

I was going to put the real educated answer but found more fun in doing THAT so I ran with it ehe.. Forgot to write just kidding at the end too woopssiees
    Lol it was pretty funny

boxa06 is offline Productive Member

Was pretty funny man especially the bit about:

GNC sport sniffing straw (should have came with the creatine)

Hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by frostyc14
    Hello
    Welcome to the board btw

Quote Originally Posted by boxa06 View Post
    Was pretty funny man especially the bit about:

GNC sport sniffing straw (should have came with the creatine)

Hahaha
    Even made me laugh reading it for the second time

ajordana is offline Associate Member
    lmfao.. i read the first sentence and skipped the rest assuming it was going to be your average run of the mill ignorant smart ass comment abou protein and creatine, then read others laughs and the quote about the snorting straw and came back and read it.. gotta say i lol'd. nice post

Lol I laugh every time I come back and read the thread because of how funny it is to be honest

RayXXL is offline New Member
    ROFL! are you ok?

Quote Originally Posted by RayXXL
    ROFL! are you ok?
    Hi RayXXL may I be of your assistance?

Thread Information