Thread: anti-carb pill

jypoll is offline Member

anti-carb pill

so i came across this supplement, Doctor's Carbrite Diet Carb block.. apparently 1 pill will block 38g of carbs from being absorbed and so you eat as many carbs as you want and lose weight because you poo them out. ahahahahhahahha what a joke.

"Now, with our Doctor’s CarbRite Diet Carb Block, you can cheat on your low carb diet without all the guilt. Carb Block is an effective product that can actually prevent up to 38 grams of carbs from being absorbed by your body per meal (114 grams per day or 456 calories)."

this is probably one of the stupidest things i have seen on a supplement site

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ice cream diet I am sure thousands will buy this product

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jypoll
    so i came across this supplement, Doctor's Carbrite Diet Carb block.. apparently 1 pill will block 38g of carbs from being absorbed and so you eat as many carbs as you want and lose weight because you poo them out. ahahahahhahahha what a joke.

"Now, with our Doctor’s CarbRite Diet Carb Block, you can cheat on your low carb diet without all the guilt. Carb Block is an effective product that can actually prevent up to 38 grams of carbs from being absorbed by your body per meal (114 grams per day or 456 calories)."

this is probably one of the stupidest things i have seen on a supplement site
    Wow this sounds nuts

Thread Information