aventador is offline New Member

Anavar & Blood clots

Hi guys, just have a question. I have blood clots in my left arm in my artificial vein possibly from iV when I had the flu back De***ber 22nd . I still have them not as big anymore and super anxious to start my anavar . Wondering on your guys thoughts? Tried asking my doctor and he is just strongly against any steroid ... So wondering since the clot is not in the Artiel vein should it not affect me ?

Mark5 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by aventador
    Hi guys, just have a question. I have blood clots in my left arm in my artificial vein possibly from iV when I had the flu back De***ber 22nd . I still have them not as big anymore and super anxious to start my anavar . Wondering on your guys thoughts? Tried asking my doctor and he is just strongly against any steroid... So wondering since the clot is not in the Artiel vein should it not affect me ?
    Doesnt matter if it's arterial or venous, it's the same circulatory system. If a clot breaks loose in the vein it could travel to your heart, lungs, or brain and that's bad news. I'd wait until your doctor clears you from having any clots before even considering anything like that.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    what drugs are you on now for the clots?
    stats
    weight
    bf
    and is this a var only cycle?

ironpumpindoc is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mark5 View Post
    Doesnt matter if it's arterial or venous, it's the same circulatory system. If a clot breaks loose in the vein it could travel to your heart, lungs, or brain and that's bad news. I'd wait until your doctor clears you from having any clots before even considering anything like that.
    This is true, depending on if its arterial or venous . . . you end up with a stroke or pulmonary embolism!!! Are you taking warfarin, clopidogrel, enoxaparin or other low molecular weight heparin for the clots currently? I realize that you really want to get back to lifting and cycling, but you won't be able to do either if you're dead or a vegetable. You really need to get that squared away first; get a full recovery before you get back on cycle. The risk you pose to yourself by getting back on anything that may contribute to an embolis isn't worth it at this point. Wait until you have a clean bill of health and your doctor at least gives you the blessing to start a normal life again.

Thread Information