MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST

OxyELite Pro- Can you take 2 pills pre breakfast? Tips on taking fat burners?

Just wondering from people who have taken OxyElite Pro, can you take 2 pills before breakfast and thats it for the day or should you always take a pill in the afternoon once used to it??

I am noticing, that I just started doing one pill a day in the morning and by 4pm I'm tired to wear I need a nap for 2 hours, granted I am on a high protein, low carbs with HIIT cardio daily (1 hour, not all HIIT) and lifitng 5-6 days a week.

I am on the right supps, here with two Proteins for post workout and bedtime.

Also using:

CLA
    Potasium
    Fish Oil
    Multivitamin
    L-Carnatine
    Chromium Picolinate
    Gluscosamine

My diet is in order and eating around every 2 1/2 to 3 hours. Picked apart by my trainer.

But this is my first time ever using some sort of fat burner, it has only been 5 days on it. Is this the norm? Any tips on taking fat burners, I am very sensitive to stims and caffeine too btw thats why I started with just 1 pill a day.........

My goal this time was to go all natural before my Vegas trip, pondering Clen but then heard how strong it is. Was maybe going to through in a quick 8 week Anavar only cycle, to harden up....

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Please let me know how you end up liking these. Ive heard the energy kick is nice but havent heard any
    news about fat loss.

I am pondering if I am gonna see any greater fat loss tell you the truth. I am on a pretty strict diet and intense cardio workout already, I just wanted a little cheat as suppose to taking some AAS. I have started empty stomach morning cardio a few days ago just to throw in a change and it has been a well concentrated you can call it type of cardio, somewhat similar to when I was on Anavar , well maybe not that much, haha.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    yes you can. I sell them where i work.

**** i never noticed an energy increase but they are a strong appetite suppresent
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Kk570h is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes you can. I sell them where i work.

**** i never noticed an energy increase but they are a strong appetite suppresent
    Strong? To each is own I guess .. I hated that product as much as hydroxycut ..

Quote Originally Posted by Kk570h View Post
    Strong? To each is own I guess .. I hated that product as much as hydroxycut ..
    i dont think it was anything great. but it killed my appetite

Where do you work bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Kk570h View Post
    Where do you work bro?
    im not saying where i work

A no response would have been sufficient , just wondering anyway .side note :. I hate GNC and they're salesmen

whats the difference between no response and what i wrote?
    i dont work for a supplement company, i agree gnc suck, havent been there in 10 years

You can take up to 4 a day btw mackattack

Julz_W is offline Junior Member
    I found taking them before any cardio would drench me in sweat - noticed that when I burped sometimes they had a weird taste.

I was taking the 4 a day - 2 in the morn and 2 before training in the arv - didn't notice HUGE changes - but enough to say they worked better than I thought they would.

Oxyeliete is the only one that I've actually felt this way about - all other thermos / fat burners I've found are a bit ...meh. The energy hit I'd say is something close to having a decent coffee - not enough to supercharge you, but a little boost that doesn't hurt.

I did make the mistake of taking it with CodeRed by accident before heading to the gym - I felt very jittery and inattentive but that's about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Julz_W View Post
    I found taking them before any cardio would drench me in sweat - noticed that when I burped sometimes they had a weird taste.

I was taking the 4 a day - 2 in the morn and 2 before training in the arv - didn't notice HUGE changes - but enough to say they worked better than I thought they would.

Oxyeliete is the only one that I've actually felt this way about - all other thermos / fat burners I've found are a bit ...meh. The energy hit I'd say is something close to having a decent coffee - not enough to supercharge you, but a little boost that doesn't hurt.

I did make the mistake of taking it with CodeRed by accident before heading to the gym - I felt very jittery and inattentive but that's about it.
    I am def noticing increased sweating, today is the first day I took a second pill in the afternoon. I definitely notice more of sweaty armpits like when I am out, which isnt so cool lol. But after this I am gonna give CLEN a try and see the difference, I am thinking it will be better. Small steps at a time though.

Definitley small steps at a time .. If u can handle the sides of clen you'll b great just know there's no magic pill or remedy it takes hard work nd determination

Quote Originally Posted by Kk570h;59*****
    Definitley small steps at a time .. If u can handle the sides of clen you'll b great just know there's no magic pill or remedy it takes hard work nd determination
    I do an hour of cardio a day (HIT, HIIT and constant all inclusive) and lift 5 days a week. Meal plan is on point.

First time even pondering thermogenics because I want to do the all natural approach for the rest of my life and see if these so called cheats work to expedite the process, so far I noticed more sweat but thats about it, nothing too crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK

I do an hour of cardio a day (HIT, HIIT and constant all inclusive) and lift 5 days a week. Meal plan is on point.

First time even pondering thermogenics because I want to do the all natural approach for the rest of my life and see if these so called cheats work to expedite the process, so far I noticed more sweat but thats about it, nothing too crazy.
    I wouldn't consider a thermo not natural... Doesn't do THAT much just a lil kick in the butt when needed helps you go that extra mile

Thread Information