Athlete127 is offline Member

After Max, True Mass or Cytogainer?

Wondering what you all think is the best out of those 3. I'm talking quality and price of product. I've taken after Max & cyto gainer before. I like to stay lean 5-6% BF, but I'm at 190 and would like to get to 195-200 of lean. Do you think true mass would be too many calories/fat/carbs for post workout. I believe it is around 700 calories, 75 carb, 14 fat.. Thats just off top of my head.

And what about Cytogainer? Too many calories & carbs? (lower fat than true mass) I believe it is 560 calories, 56 grams protein & 6 grams fat.

And then their is after Max which is lower calories (I think about 280-300?) low fat, 40 complex carbs & 40 grams protein.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would use a protein with my own oats and bcaa or use whole foods. To answer your question it would matter your total calorie intake to determine if I think you need more calories, fat, carbs etc.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were to buy a 'weight gainer' my choice would be Cytogainer.
    Its not loaded in sugar like some brands (Ive not used the others you have mentioned).
    If it were me I would make my own starting with a solid whey isolate base.

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gearbox View Post
    I would use a protein with my own oats and bcaa or use whole foods. To answer your question it would matter your total calorie intake to determine if I think you need more calories, fat, carbs etc.
    x2..

Athlete127 is offline Member
    2 scoops whey- 1 cup oats- 2 scoops natty PB with 2 tbsp honey?

Toefl101 is offline New Member
    Ive used True Mass as a meal repla***ent to help me get my calories in and its got a good taste I liked it, I do recommend it if you don't always have time to get a meal in but honestly you could just as well make your own like everybody said.

Thread Information