Thread: Whey protein

rock1849 is offline New Member

Whey protein

Does anyone actually know the recommended intake of protein from shakes would amount to? I currently have about 120g from whey and 130g from poultry, fish, eggs etc

jypoll is offline Member
    i think you have too much from whey, my total intake is 300g, less than 50g from whey

You must be a millionaire! I tried eating more from natural sources but it killed my wallet. Being a part time student does not help with trying to eat clean

jypoll is offline Member
    my meal plan costs about $20-25 a day. all high-quality fresh foods. Not that expensive, I am also a student

I'm going to try and eat 200g naturally and see how much it costs. I'll let you know how it goes

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I get about 100 grams through 2-3 protein shakes per day and the rest in food like eggs,,beef,,chicken,,fish..etc..

How much do you have in total?

killergoalie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jypoll View Post
    my meal plan costs about $20-25 a day. all high-quality fresh foods. Not that expensive, I am also a student
    That works out to roughly $600 - $750 per month just for food, which for some is actually quite expensive. Esp if they're on a low, or fixed income.

It's great if you can afford it, but for a lot of people, who still want to stay fit, and eat healthy, it is quite expensive. Just saying.

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by killergoalie

That works out to roughly $600 - $750 per month just for food, which for some is actually quite expensive. Esp if they're on a low, or fixed income.

It's great if you can afford it, but for a lot of people, who still want to stay fit, and eat healthy, it is quite expensive. Just saying.
    I agree, 750.00 a month fir one person is extreme, I eat 4000+ cals a day very clean with 300g+ protein with2 shakes, I do spend that much cash a month but I feed a family of 4!!

jypoll is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jypoll View Post
    yea i guess this can be expensive.. i did factor all of my protein shakes and supplements into this as well 15-20 for food about 5 for supps.

its a tough life trying to be fed. lol

Thread Information