iAmNu is offline New Member

Question Supps marketed as legal, how to use?

Hey everyone,

I just bought these supplements that are marketed as legal, FDA approved, dietary supps etc. Can someone please verify that the contents in these are actually legal doses. Also, I really do intend to use legal supps in that I do not want to touch hard gear as I do not know enough about roids and I plan on not doing "true" roids. Plus, I would not be able to purchase necessary supps needed to counteract the effects of hard gear. Anyway, if anyone can tell me if these are legal and how to take them, that would be great, again, I only want to use them if I can take as a dietary supp and nothing more (meaning that I just pop in the prescribed dosage in the morning/night and have that be the end of it. If anyone has taken similar supps before could you please share your experience with me? Thanks. PS these are also marketed as forms of Dbol ,Deca ,& Droll but I know that if they are legal suppse the titles must be for marketing only. Thank you for any help. Here are the labels.

[Edit] Been seeing online that the manufacturer is all scams and that the labels are not accurate. Supposedly it is a prob blend of herbs or something like that
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Supps marketed as legal, how to use?-picture-15.png  
    Last edited by iAmNu; 05-09-2012 at 03:50 AM.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    well if its a legal blend and its marked as legal as you mentioned and thats the recc doses on the label then i dont see why not.. legal versions of roids will do little to nothing for you. there all gimmicks to get people in need of roids or of less wisom (like yourself) to buy them.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    well if its a legal blend and its marked as legal as you mentioned and thats the recc doses on the label then i dont see why not.. legal versions of roids will do little to nothing for you. there all gimmicks to get people in need of roids or of less wisom (like yourself) to buy them.
    I hate seeing this. In my 20+ yrs of bodybuilding the numerous supplements that come along with drug like names to try to
    trick people into thinking they have the real thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevsta123 View Post
    Thanks for your response, well worse case scenariono is that they will not do anything. But after reading the label do you think these are safe to take just as a sup, because I again, I actually don't want them to be hard gear as I do not have the knowledge or other necessaey drugs to use real ones correctly, trying to avoid those because I'm still young and want to stay safe

Quote Originally Posted by **** View Post
    I hate seeing this. In my 20+ yrs of bodybuilding the numerous supplements that come along with drug like names to try to
    trick people into thinking they have the real thing.
    Have you any experience with these type of supplements?, as I said I actually want them to be supps as I want stay away from hard gear. Do you think that taking these according to the label is safe to use, because I don't have other drugs to augment them (I've read that with true prohormone type stuff you need liver protection supplements and PCT etc. But do you think this are ok just to take as-is?

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    Fda approved really dosn't mean anything when it comes to supplements and vitamins really. i guess it means they are tested and wont kill you off but they arnt tested to see if they actually do what they are marketed to do. if youve already bought them then probably no harm in seeing if they do anything but i would expect to see the "mericle" results they probably advertised if any results at all. these companies just prey on people wanting gear but to inexperienced to see the obvious scam. dont feel bad, i would guess a lot of people hear have bought into some bogue supplement at some point in time. damn gnc and there sales people lol, had me on some crap protein for a couple months a year ago myself

Thread Information