Rugbylad20 is offline New Member

whats this supp like

just ordered 4kg of matrix mass weight gain whey powder, was only £25 so thought i would giv it a go, seems pretty good, got good vits in and high calorie high protein per shake, anyone tried it ?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Full of sh1t fillers. All I can say about that brand is that you get what to pay for. Finish it if like then buy some straight whey and add your own powdered oats for quality carbs.

Actually, on second thoughts, just give it away and start again with whey and oats. Or buy some Reflex Peptide Fusion and add oats to that!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

all giv it a go and see what happens, cant see it doing out bad, apart from add a little fat, but t-bol cycle should hopefully promote it to muscle? correct me if wrong please, thanks rugbylad20

If you are thinking of taking a sugar laden gainer as part of your dirt then I would say your diet is off and you shouldn't do a cycle until your diet is right.

Also, an oral only cycle?

Also, you are only 20?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

ah i didnt think they were full of sh**, my diet is just basically high carb and protein, have you got a link to a specific diet, yes am currently on week two of a t-bol only cycle at 40 mg/day, correct i am only 20.

Quote Originally Posted by Rugbylad20
    ah i didnt think they were full of sh**, my diet is just basically high carb and protein, have you got a link to a specific diet, yes am currently on week two of a t-bol only cycle at 40 mg/day, correct i am only 20.
    Post your diet, including macros, in the nutrition forum as well as your stats.

And also what else you are running in conjunction with your tbol as well as your planned cycle and PCT.

You are too young to be cycling mate, you know the risks?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

okay i will get all my stats together and post them, i am aware but i thought t-bol wasnt too bad??

SteM i added my stats to nutrition.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugbylad20 View Post
    just ordered 4kg of matrix mass weight gain whey powder, was only £25 so thought i would giv it a go, seems pretty good, got good vits in and high calorie high protein per shake, anyone tried it ?
    Let us know how you like it but usually you can make weight gainers yourself that are far better and far cheaper.

Rhodium is offline Junior Member
    I hate weight gainers, the only thing your gonna gain is fat

Thread Information