T dawg is offline New Member

question: creatine, glutamine, and ephedrine.

hey guys, i've been surfing this site for a couple weeks now and have found a lot of helpful information.
    here's my info:
    6'6"
    221-225 lb's
    19 years
    i train for football.

I recently finished my first cycle:
    winstrol 50mg ED for 50 days.

it worked really well, i noticed a great improvement in my speed and power and it really helped me get cut up.

i won't be doing another cycle until next january. This summer i will be training hard, mainly working on my speed while maintaining my mass. I was thinking of taking creatine, glutamine,and xenadrine, or another metabolism booster with ephedrine in it. my question's are:
    what will i get out of taking creatine, glutamine, and ephedrine?? What dosages are recommended?? For what amount of time should each be taken??

keep in mind that my goal is to maintain mass, increase speed, and stay cut.....i dont want to loose what the winny gave me. The most important thing is to keep my body healthy and in top shape for the upcomming season.
    Any and every suggestions are welcome....thanks a bunch.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    How long have you been training? You're 19, already done AS and you don't even know about supplements yet.....anyways...
    creatine- 5 grams before and 5 grams after workout
    glutamine- this answer varies from person to person, me personally I take roughly 20 grams a day and that's because it's already in my protein powder that I use.
    ECA- just follow the directions on the bottle. I use Stacker2 and only use 2 a day instead of 3. I take 1 in the morning and 1 right before my workout.

olbama is offline New Member
    you can NOT use caffeine and creatine together. One or the other man, caffeine will cancel out any effects that the creatine is having on your muscle tissues. Big Texan gave you good advice about the creatine and glutamine but if you want a metabolism booster your going to have to find something without caffeine or ephedrine. If you decide to still use a metabolism booster with caffeine or ephedrine, save yourself the money and don't take the creatine because you won't be getting anywhere near 50% of the creatine effects. I cycle mine, I.E.-3 to 5 weeks creatine then 2 weeks ephedrine but never both.

olbama is offline New Member
    I agree with Big Texan too, no flame intended at all, but cycled winny and you don't understand creatine, glutamine, or xenadrine...be careful with what your putting in your body, I play DI football in Illinios.

It's good to know the effects of caffeine blocks the creatine. I think i might cycle it such as olbama said or just find a metabolism booster without caffeine and ephedrine.
    As for what i put in my body.... i'm very conscience of what i do to myself.
    Is there a specific time limit that i should be taking each of them.....does the body build up a tollerance to any of them??? thanks for the info.

Beantown Abuser is offline Junior Member

yo

Yo buddy that stuff is all junk except for the glutamine and some ephedrine. Just go on more juice. More Winny put like 5 more pounds on.

"Genetics whats that........i'll make my own genetics"

Greg Kovacs is the man still

"Ever wonder why other athletes are passing you buy? Maybe it's because you're at a nightclub, shaking your ass to the early hours of the morning. These are the same guys who attack my style of training. These fat fucks whine about how you can only do so many sets for this, and so many for that. As if they know. What divine power came to them and told them all of those secrets? I know when I'm done, if I'm not standing on top, it wasn't out of laziness."

"You can't touch my level of sacrifice. Why? Because I don't care what happens to me. I don't care if I die, as long as they bury me in a big fucking box. "

Re: yo

Originally posted by Beantown Abuser
    Yo buddy that stuff is all junk except for the glutamine and some ephedrine. Just go on more juice. More Winny put like 5 more pounds on.
    T-Dawg, please ignore idiotic remarks such as this. No supplements can't really compare to AS but in between cycles creatine can be beneficial. I will say for the record that I personally think you're to young for steroids at this time, but it's a little late for that talk since you've already cycled. I will have to say to stay off as long as possible to let your bodies full potential reach it's natural limits. Ok now that that's out of the way. No your body won't build up a tolerance for creatine or glutamine. It will build up one for ephedrine/caffiene products though. With ephedrine I'd go 2 weeks on 2 weeks off or what I do 5 days on 2-3 days off. You can cycle creatine, many guys on here seem to. Glutamine however, get on it and stay on it. If you have anymore questions please ask.

built4life is offline Junior Member
    the speed is really up to you bro, and how you train yourself. if your in football i would not recommend taking a fat burner. you dont need it! but i know every now and then there are those days where you gotta wake up, then go ahead. stimulants are bad on heart,use in moderation-

for best results***
    1.take 40 g of glutamine a day. 10g morning,10g before workout,10g after workout, and 10g before bed. for best results.

2.only take about 6 g of creatine per day. 3g before and 3g after

3.eca !only! before workout or high intense training-drink plenty of water!

*for speed on your own time(in football they train you for that,dep. position) do sprint intervals and reach for a time. 2 times a week-beginning and end of week

big texan, i realize what you say about my age and taking AS, I must say that i agree with you and most likely won't look into another cycle until at least one year, at least. So it looks like i will be taking creatine, glutamine and a fat burner, which brand yet i'm unsure of. I will be buying all the stuff in a couple of weeks. Obviously I will be taking this with my steady 3 protein shakes per day. cycling the ephdrine 5 days on, 2-3 days off sounds great to me....as i know that stuff tends to be tough on the nerves and can make a person edgy, especially while working long hours in the summer and training your ass off afterwards.....your body is already hot enough. built4life, thanks for your regime there, i think that i will follow that exactly as you laid out. As for the fat burner's, i choose to take these because i am a receiver, any fat on my body is totally useless, therefor i wish to eliminate it ALL. So my final question is, as far as you guys know it is alright to take caffeine and creatine at the same time?? will the caffine block absorbtion of the creatine?? The info you guys have given me has been great!!

Like I stated if you were to say, take the ephedrine in the morning and early/ mid-day and perphaps workout later in the day taking the creatine it won't interfere(spelling) but yes if you take the creatine and in 5 minutes take the ephedrine/caffiene it will counter act the creatine. Sorry if I'm confusing ya. Ex
    6am- ephedrine/caffiene
    11am- ephedrine/caffiene
    6pm- creatine
    this would be an ok schedule to follow.....hope this makes it easier to understand what I am trying to say.

Thread Information