Thread: Zma wow!

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Zma wow!

Wow, I sit here in bed writing this and it's 10am, my alarm went off at 8, I have just experienced one of my deepest sleeps, full of dreams. But I still feel like I can sleep for the rest of the day.

I almost don't want to use this when I have work the next day, just feels like to much effort to get out of bed, all it would take right now is for me to close my eyes and my brain will wonder back into a deep dream like state.

Dammit I need to get up !!
    need to get brekky down and hit the gym!!

Is this normal for zma? Or was I just incredibly tired, I purchased bulk pharma zma and attempted to have the right dosing I have mini scales on their way, but last night I used our kitchens measuring spoons, I figured it had a similar weight to baking powder and a teaspoon of that is 5g so I used to 1/4 teaspoon spoon thinking that would be 1.25g or something close, that's about the serving dose usually 2-3caps @ 500mg?

Would like to hear other people opinions on this stuff.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    ZMA is a great natural way to help you sleep as well as increase natural testosterone production.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ****
    ZMA is a great natural way to help you sleep as well as increase natural testosterone production.
    Haha yeah I took it for it's aid in sleeping as I start pinning tren in a week and was looking for natural ways to help with sleep while on, as I heard sleeping can be a issue.

I'm just blown away with it's effectiveness, great stuff. I'll see if I get similar results tonight, I'll try get the mrs to have as well to compare

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It may not persist its drastic effectiveness as you continue to take it on a daily basis.

I remember having troubles with sleeping back in 2005 and I purchased some Melatonin, when I took the first time I had one of the best sleeping experiences ever, with vivid dreams... Woke up feeling completely renewed, hoping that this is how I would sleep for the rest of my life now thanks to this supplement...

Guess what? First time was a charm and that experience has not once repeated itself. Now it is only a distant memory...

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you like the deep sleep ZMA gives you then you should try a GHRP/GHRH peptide combo...I sleep like a baby on this and will be starting tren next week. BTW, ZMA didn't do shit for me!

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola
    If you like the deep sleep ZMA gives you then you should try a GHRP/GHRH peptide combo...I sleep like a baby on this and will be starting tren next week. BTW, ZMA didn't do shit for me!
    Same here, zma did shit all ;(

gurupimp6969 is offline Junior Member
    ZMA works wonders for me (at least a month in it has). Solid sleep and I wake up energized the next day. I'm glad I'm not the only one who has crazy vivid dreams on the stuff. I hope it doesn't wear off.

Tigerlily01 is offline Female Member
    I really like using ZMA, If I work out to late in the evening...I can never sleep good!

Rhodium is offline Junior Member
    I have used zma an have never found this to be the case

Blog Entries
    its been a week now, and im still experiencing the same kind of sleep. very deep and very real crazy dreams, loving this stuff!!............Buuut today was day1 on tren ace so we shall see what the coming weeks have in store.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    I have a hard time falling to sleep and it worked well for me.....deep sleeps and the really weird dreams...i see what u mean though bcuz sometimes i woke up really refreshed(even on very little sleep) and other times even though i slept good and long i just wanted to continue to lay there....when i ran out of zma i started usin melatonin and valerian root which is good too but valerian smells god awful

Thread Information