coliinxd is offline New Member

Pre workout while on gear??!

I'm about 90% sure someone's asked this question somewhere, but I can't seem to find it:/ so sorry if it's like a really frequently asked question lol. Do you guys take a Pre workout during your cycle? Or do you just let the test(or whatever you're cycling) amp you up on its own?? Is it really needed? Or just personal preference? Thanks guys

bobjack is offline Associate Member
    it can't hurt, you tried caffeine tabs?

jpowell is offline Banned
    I've done both. the pumps from the gear are not like the pumps from sups IMO. simply put, the pumps/blood rush i get from gear alone are great. there is no doubt my gear is legit, and is working correctly.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    IMO 'pumps' from supps are just placebo

coliinxd is offline New Member
    Yea I don't really get a better pump from supps, just a lot of energy, but I feel like test will give me that aggressive rage in the gym and I won't need the Pre workout anymore. I wouldn't know though haven't run a cycle yet lol. But I don't wanna buy a new bottle of Pre when I don't need it

NoGearHear is offline New Member
    You could always just rock some caffeine and L-Arginine

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    I always use my pre-workout, on gear or off. I need the energy to get going.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by coliinxd View Post
    I'm about 90% sure someone's asked this question somewhere, but I can't seem to find it:/ so sorry if it's like a really frequently asked question lol. Do you guys take a Pre workout during your cycle? Or do you just let the test(or whatever you're cycling) amp you up on its own?? Is it really needed? Or just personal preference? Thanks guys

You can if you like,,,sure. I stick with STRONG coffee before my workouts,,,thats all I need.

srt4wad is offline Associate Member
    Not to hijack the thread but what about an NO booster like NO3 stacked with C4 from Cellucor? I loved C4 and N03 but since I have been on cycle I don't take anything other than protein and multi. I liked the energy I got but are they really worth it or should you just take some L-Arginine like stated above?

Rhodium is offline Junior Member
    no -explode!

Rhodium is offline Junior Member
    N-o explode !

dtex587 is offline New Member
    N-O explode made me nauseated somthing fierce i would take it in am right before my workout and halfway through i feel like puking i dont believe it was the caffeine either cause i drink like 32oz of coffee a day.Idk maybe it was just me but everytime i took that stuff i felt like that.

TAZ98 is offline New Member
    You're taking to much. Half a scoop should do you right.

sanman is offline Associate Member
    Using Jacked3 during my cycle right now.

Tylerr997 is offline New Member
    Im taking hemovol witch has no caffeine , but I also take it with 1mr , I get good pump ..

styleXX is offline New Member
    Super Pump Max or NO Explode 30 mins before workout is a must for me. It a great pump but best of all it makes my workouts 10x more intense. it gets your butt in the gym! i also take Size On during wrokout

highclasslinetrash is offline New Member
    i used to take the N.O. explode but the diarrhea and anxiety turned me away from it. no dout it gets you going, but for my own body chem the 1mr is the way to go! its one of those things that you have to experiment with to see what works best for you. i recommend no explode or the 1mr but thats me. Also a pre work energy boost is only going to help bud.

Looks for gains not glory
    Last edited by highclasslinetrash; 06-06-2012 at 01:57 PM.

aportinastorm is offline Junior Member
    I love jack3d, i know its 100 percent mental but when i get that tingle/itchy feeling 30 minutes after taking it it really puts me in the zone. I think a lot of pre workout supps are mostly mental, but if it somehow gets you into a better mental state so you can have a more intense workout then they are worth the money.

revo_romero is offline Junior Member
    The best pump I've ever gotten was from a supp called Pumb-Bol by ThermoLife International. I've tried all the other stuff N.O., 1MR. etc and they've been great...at first, then I got used to them and had to keep upping the dosage. If you can get a hold of some Pump-Bol, do it!!

Thread Information