Thread: Oxy Elite Pro

Dano0022 is offline New Member

Oxy Elite Pro

Was looking into this and wondering if anyone else has feedback on it??

Thanks in advance

GetItHot is offline Associate Member
    I use them for staying awake during class in the morning. It wears off after about an hour and a half. Once im done with the bottle, I wont be buying anymore of them. Just buy some generic caffiene pills and your gtg. Spend the money you save on gear.

So u wouldn't recommend as a fat burner

JayBee is offline Associate Member
    my man at the nutrition store I go to told me that the gov't just banned oxy elite and jack3d, stores can sell the stock that they have and that's it.

There's a place in Boston MA that has a few left..they told me the same thing.

I'm looking for a great fat burner that I can use. And I'm going to be using P90X and alot of cardio

Any recommendations ??

KidsMeal27 is offline Junior Member
    Its not banned. Its legal here in Canada I work at a supplement store. We sell oxy elite pro and jack. And canada has far stricter regulations. Ppl say its banned so it makes the buyer want to buy it now "before its all gone". And oxyelite pro is a fantastic fat burner with a half life of around 6 hours.

DanB is offline Banned
    wrong thread
    Last edited by DanB; 05-17-2012 at 10:55 AM.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Stuff works great...hands down one of the "best products" over the counter I have used. It lasts for hrs, a close comparison to clen IMO. However I stopped taking it, due to I had problems concentration whilst on the stuff? Hey GNC carries it and they have a 50% return policy, if not satisfied and there is 50% of product left, they accept 100% of returns....hint...hint

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    for an OTC fat burn USP Labs Oxy Elite Pro is hard to beat! and no I'm not a rep! lol Still ECA takes the cake for me!

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by KidsMeal27 View Post
    Its not banned. Its legal here in Canada I work at a supplement store. We sell oxy elite pro and jack. And canada has far stricter regulations. Ppl say its banned so it makes the buyer want to buy it now "before its all gone". And oxyelite pro is a fantastic fat burner with a half life of around 6 hours.
    What they sell there isnt the jack or oxyelite in other countrys, it has no DMAA which IS illegal over there, making the sups effectively caffinee and green tea extract, so I cant see how they would be effective, thought you would know that since you reckon you work in a supp shop, then again most people in the shops dont actually know what they are selling

There will be a ban in America in next couple weeks so yes the shops are correct in saying they are just selling whatever they have in stock and then its gone, after that they will sell the worthless version you get over in Canada already
    Last edited by DanB; 05-17-2012 at 10:59 AM.

naturallyhuge is offline New Member
    Awesome thermogenic (in my experience); really great boost of energy, and controls the appetite really well. I keep it in my supplement regime when I'm trying to get below 10%, helps get rid of that stubborn last bit of bodyfat. Sucks they're pulling it because of the DMAA, I'm stocking up! If you've never used it, or not used to stimulant, start with the smallest dose and work your way up

Thread Information