newuser87 is offline New Member

Strongest SUPPLEMENT?

Hi, what would be the strongest supplement which would not require PCT?
    My goal is to gain weight and muscle mass as much as possible.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Since we are talking about things "other than" AAS,

then i'd suggest there really isn't much out there I wouuld classify as "strong"

suggest possibly creatine?
    arginine?

some will argue that cocktails that contain stimulants should be on the list. Personally, I'm against most stimulants, especially those being used without much history (such as Jacked)

I used a lot of pre-workouts and I don't wanna even use any stimulants anymore because It makes you aggressive and addicting and after workout makes me feel in a bad crash.
    Probably Testosterone Boosters are the only choice without a PCT imo.
    Thanks Roman.

I used a lot of pre-workouts and I don't wanna even use any stimulants anymore because It makes you aggressive and addicting and after workout makes me feel in a bad crash.
    Thanks Roman.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newuser87
    Thanks Roman.
    The only test booster that has been proven to work is d-arspartic acid! And it only boosts test by 40% max. Where as with nova you will see numbers around 300%

Arginine does nothing

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newuser87 View Post
    Thanks Roman.
    any natural test booster is a bs product filled with hype imo. youll get little to nothing good out of a natty booster besides less money to spend on products that mean something. like Times said arginine, creatine and some glutamine is not necessarily all youll need but they are pretty darn helpful.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post
    The only test booster that has been proven to work is d-arspartic acid! And it only boosts test by 40% max. Where as with nova you will see numbers around 300%

Arginine does nothing
    theres a lot of studies to show that it increase aggression/ strength levels when consumed at the right times.

(not sure by your statement that if your saying its a useless product or its not a test booster)

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dooie View Post

Arginine does nothing
    you do know that this is the sweetener in chewing gum and soda, right?

arginine helps with the pump while working out

Nooomoto is offline Productive Member
    Geeze...this thread is filled with all sorts of "WTF?" comments. Bottom line, dude...none of the test "boosters" you can buy are going to actually boost your test. This game is a marathon, not a sprint. Food, discipline and hard work is what's going to get you what you want. Don't get sucked in by gimmicks, this industry is filled to the brim with them.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by newuser87 View Post
    Hi, what would be the strongest supplement which would not require PCT?
    My goal is to gain weight and muscle mass as much as possible.
    Whey protein and creatine are great OTC products that wont require any PCT.

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    the question is a supplement that does not require pct- so im guessing a test booster is what you are asking about- it gives more aggression to work out and the ability to synthesis protein so nolva, clomid and d-aspartic acid ( as posted above apparently) are the way to go.

with the info available to us- i have no idea why people waste money on caffeine powder which most PWO drinks offer. although it works ou jack3d is cheaper than a cappucino if thats what you need to give you some preworkout focus... Each to their own and if it works for you go for it. nothing better than more test flowing thru your nutsack!

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972
    the question is a supplement that does not require pct- so im guessing a test booster is what you are asking about- it gives more aggression to work out and the ability to synthesis protein so nolva, clomid and d-aspartic acid ( as posted above apparently) are the way to go.

with the info available to us- i have no idea why people waste money on caffeine powder which most PWO drinks offer. although it works ou jack3d is cheaper than a cappucino if thats what you need to give you some preworkout focus... Each to their own and if it works for you go for it. nothing better than more test flowing thru your nutsack!
    I would argue that pure caffeine tabs/powder are far better value than any commercial pre workout 'proprietary blend'.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Rhodium is offline Junior Member
    There is no "strongest" supplement in the sense you are talking about.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I have only found one non-steroid that helps me put on mass: chicken. I know it sounds like I am being a smart *ss, but I'm not.

I tried a lot of supplements when I was younger because the magazines told me that is how to get big. None of them did much of anything, but I grew when I started eating enough protein (from food, not just shakes) and cleaned up my diet.

Abmaster is offline Junior Member
    Would D-aspartic acid help maintain some testosterone production while on a ph cycle ?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

you do know that this is the sweetener in chewing gum and soda, right?

arginine helps with the pump while working out
    Didn't know that TR but it's been scientifically proven to work

Pumps from Arginine are placebo IMO, beta alanine is better, and has scientific evidence to back it up! Arginine has too many conflicting studies.

Also have a look into citrulline malate, some good studies on this.

Quote Originally Posted by Abmaster
    Would D-aspartic acid help maintain some testosterone production while on a ph cycle ?
    It only boosts test by 30% if u have 0test then it won't bost it by much lol, a 300% boost is been said for nolva, so it makes sense for a proper PCT.

Ok thanks

What about like free testosterone booster while on ph ?? Would this make more of the test from the ph free and usable??
    Or no affect because ur on a ph?

dwatts1984 is offline New Member
    I agree with JonnyVegas! I've tried alot of the "crap" hat floods the market and with little to no result... It took hard work and proper diet to see any result. If you wanna boost test hit the Heavy Squats or Heavy Dead Lifts, be careful but I can tell you this will trigger you body to ejaculate more test

All and all ... save your money, buy lean proteins like chicken, and you'll see results... Maybe not as quickly as you would like but you will see them!

Thread Information