Thread: GABA question

nkyle90 is offline Associate Member

GABA question

I've read a bunch of different info on GABA and wonder if anyone has seen any noticeable results. I take 3-5 grams preworkout and usually 2 grams before I go to bed, in the hopes of it stimulating GH release

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Any secretague that stimulates the pituatary to release GH, the benefit would take a long time to notice, just like taking GH directly takes a long time to see results.

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    I used it for about a month....to me it didnt do anything at all. I didnt even get the shortness if breath that ur supposed to get... But as Times said itll take some time for it to kick in if it does work....i think real gh takes about 6 months to kick in so its hard to believe that this would be that benefical

cessnockman is offline New Member
    i used it for a while and still have a lot left. didnt do much other than make me tingle all over when i took it. sometimes i think it made my sleep poor too.

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by nkyle90
    I've read a bunch of different info on GABA and wonder if anyone has seen any noticeable results. I take 3-5 grams preworkout and usually 2 grams before I go to bed, in the hopes of it stimulating GH release
    Yeah I was doing a little research on this yesterday and no studies actually suggest it has any effect! Like others said, u would need to take it for at least 3months to see any results, but then again you wouldn't know if it was the GABA or not

Thread Information