Thread: SERMs

kerouc is offline New Member

Exclamation SERMs

So taking SERMs during a cycle seems pretty important. How necessary is it for a Test E cycle (nothing else just Test E)? Do you recommend taking SERMs or AI’s or both, while on a Test cycle or just keep them handy in case of gynecomastia ?

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Do yourself a favor and take an AI throughout the cycle. Save the SERMs for your pct.
    Last edited by StickyNicky; 05-21-2012 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by StickyNicky View Post
    Do yourself a favor and take an AI throughout the cycle. Save the SERMs for your pct.
    would a generic AI work just as well?

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by kerouc View Post
    would a generic AI work just as well?
    If your defination of generic is same as mine i.e. natco exemestane then yes they will work the same

If your talking about something OTC or from a supp shop then no they garbage

Quote Originally Posted by StickyNicky
    Do you keep an AI on hand for when Gyno symptoms arrive or do you just take them throughout the cycle? This being a Test E cycle only. I've heard to keep it on hand and to take it throughout the cycle. Seems like taking it throughout the cycle would be a waste if I only needed it for when Gyno is acting up.

Turkish Juicer is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Test E is an anabolic /androgenic compound that aromatizes, meaning it will elevate your estrogen levels from the first injection on.

Elevated estrogen levels lead to estrogen related side effects, amongst which acne, excessive water retention and high blood pressure, development of gyno, mood swings, hot flushes, and so forth can be listed.

More importantly, keeping estrogen within a reasonable range during a cycle allows for a faster and overall better recovery during PCT.

Thus, it is vital to control estrogen throughout the entire cycle as opposed to developing a rather eccentric understanding of estrogen elevation where its abilities are only limited to the possible development of gyno.

Any further questions are welcomed.

StickyNicky is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Turkish Juicer
    Test E is an anabolic /androgenic compound that aromatizes, meaning it will elevate your estrogen levels from the first injection on.

Elevated estrogen levels lead to estrogen related side effects, amongst which acne, excessive water retention and high blood pressure, development of gyno, mood swings, hot flushes, and so forth can be listed.

More importantly, keeping estrogen within a reasonable range during a cycle allows for a faster and overall better recovery during PCT.

Thus, it is vital to control estrogen throughout the entire cycle as opposed to developing a rather eccentric understanding of estrogen elevation where its abilities are only limited to the possible development of gyno.

Any further questions are welcomed.
    Excellent answer!

So are you saying to take an AI while on a cycle or not? It was an informative post I just didn't really understand what you were saying.

I think I kind of understand what you were saying Turkish. But if the only side You're concerned with is Gyno couldn't you simply just take an AI when Gyno symptoms start and then discontinue their use while still on cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by kerouc
    I think I kind of understand what you were saying Turkish. But if the only side You're concerned with is Gyno couldn't you simply just take an AI when Gyno symptoms start and then discontinue their use while still on cycle?
    Once the sides have subsided of course.

Take the AI during your cycle.

Take the AI during your cycle.
    How often would you recommend? And I'm guessing on a 12 week cycle the AI will probably wind up costing more then the test itself.

0.25mg Arimidex EOD is sufficient for a typical 12 week Test E 500mg EW cycle.

As for your guess, you are wrong. It won't cost you anywhere as much as the Test itself.

Click on the arr-r banner above to see the prices, there should be a 30% store discount on all products at the moment.

0.25mg Arimidex EOD is sufficient for a typical 12 week Test E 500mg EW cycle.

As for your guess, you are wrong. It won't cost you anywhere as much as the Test itself.

Click on the arr-r banner above to see the prices, there should be a 30% store discount on all products at the moment.
    Yeah I did a little more research on AI found out they didn't cost as much as I first thought I appreciate all the help.

Thread Information