senior_xj is offline Junior Member

Question Whats The Half Life Of NO-Xplode??

-Ok so i suffer from major insomnia & need all the help i can get. Then the next problem is getting out of bed which i need to take high doses of fatburners/thermogenics & anything that will give me that get up & go. As ive said, i can only take these supps in the morning so that they'd clear my system by bedtime/midnight.

-Now the problem i have is im back in my Jiu Jitsu classes that start at 5:30 & i take NO-Xplode 30min prior to class, (along with a few other supps), so it kicks in during traning. So my burning question is "does anyone know the half life of NO-Xplode" or atleast know how long the effects take to wear off so i can go to sleep ontime???

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by senior_xj View Post
    -Ok so i suffer from major insomnia & need all the help i can get. Then the next problem is getting out of bed which i need to take high doses of fatburners/thermogenics & anything that will give me that get up & go. As ive said, i can only take these supps in the morning so that they'd clear my system by bedtime/midnight.

-Now the problem i have is im back in my Jiu Jitsu classes that start at 5:30 & i take NO-Xplode 30min prior to class, (along with a few other supps), so it kicks in during traning. So my burning question is "does anyone know the half life of NO-Xplode" or atleast know how long the effects take to wear off so i can go to sleep ontime???
    Just a guess but I would say 4-6 hours.

Yeah i figured this answer would be a best guess answer. I was thinkin closer to 6 to 8 hrs so maybe i should just drink it round 4pm eve tho training starts at 5:30-6pm.

cowkingxxx is offline New Member
    Train harder and you will fall asleeep

Quote Originally Posted by cowkingxxx View Post
    Train harder and you will fall asleeep
    Umm, NO! That would work for u but when i say the insomnia is bad, its really as serious as it gets! I mean my body lost the ability to fall asleep on its own like most of u guys who have an internal clock, mine doesnt work & requires horse tranq's basically.

FONZY007 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by senior_xj

Umm, NO! That would work for u but when i say the insomnia is bad, its really as serious as it gets! I mean my body lost the ability to fall asleep on its own like most of u guys who have an internal clock, mine doesnt work & requires horse tranq's basically.
    Damn sorry bro

Thread Information