Thread: help with sleep

BigJB is offline Junior Member

help with sleep

I dont really have this problem to offten, but once i get one night of bad sleep it throws me off till i fix it myself usaly by takin a night quil around 8 and just sleep till morning. Since alch. effects muscle growth and dyhdrates you i wanted to here some other alternative.

Ive tried z-mass PM but that give me freakin crazy dreams i hated it
    all the pm cold meds ive taken
    and i can get xanex and all that crap

input would be helpful

Aguro is offline Associate Member
    bump.. wanna know too

Decoder is offline Banned
    Propoxy is a pain med i have a prescription for, its really strong and with in 30 mins its almost impossible to stay awake on, go do your doctor claim you have some killer pain from working out and ask for a strong pain killer that should do it, mention propoxy.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

here's what i do

i hit up bitch Mary Jane.that whore can get me as high as i am now and i will be asleep in 30

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    Party boy is right in so many words, I just take a puff a night about 4 hrs before I go to bed, I sleep like a baby, I myself like to rely on more natural ways of getting me to sleep. I am a total insomniac, here are some other options if you get drug tested besides MJ. I love Kava Kava after a workout, it always mellows me out and helps me relax since I have a tendency to stress frequently, make sure you get Kava Kava with at least 30% minimum Kavalactones, this is the active ingrediant take 500mg a few hrs before bedtime stress can play a large part in insomnia the more you can eliminate the better off you will sleep. Take 1000mg of Valerian Root combined with around 1500mg of (Melissa) also called (Lemon Balm), studies have show this is the natural equivilent of taking Halcion, without the hangovers and the side effects. I myself would like to grow to a ripe old age, therefore I like to take natural supplements and not rely to much on prescription meds, give it a try, it has worked very well for me, I dont feel hungover, stupid, or pissed off the nextday unlike dalmane or other prescription meds.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    anyone have the useless sleep problem?

its the only side i get form fina.

i sleep for one hour, wake up, repeat all night, every night. 3 weeks so far!!!!!!!!

i do not like the idea of going to the doc for pain meds, its a good idea but i really try and only use what i need to.

Sounds funny from a fina guy, i know hehe

Brian1200 : thank bro i will look into your suggestions! anything would rock now hehe

haha i already smoke every day, i never really get to tired from it just munchie

my7169 is offline Female Member
    I have problems sleeping tooo...(only when i am alone) if i don't take something i am up every hour on the hour i found that Tylenol PM or Benadryl knocks me out for the night.
    BUG

"Yesterday is gone, live for today, because tomorrow may never come"

yea that what i usaly do , but it sucks cause once i finaly need it when im sick, it dont work or i gotta take like 10

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    damn Buddah, I thought I was the only one with the whole sleep an hour, wake up and be wide awake,...sleep....repeat.....repeat. I f'in hate it man. I guess I didn't know until now that it was for sure the Fina. I have to admit, MJ does right by me too!
    ~!sHwEet~!
    + co2boi +

yes smoking weed does help, but can some one give another suggestion

diverse_guy is offline New Member
    I hear Amitriptlin works well. A Bro in another forum highly recomended it to me. I've been taking Sonata and that stuff did not help me much.

good luck

gregtheheifer is offline New Member
    i have trouble getting to sleep at night, but i have no trouble sleeping in until 3:00 the next day. malantonin (sp??) helped me when i first stared taking it, but it doesn't work for me now. i tried kava kava and broke out in hives, some say 5-htp works well also.

AndroholiK is offline Junior Member
    melatonin works for me. try it out.

justme is offline Associate Member
    Hypnosis works for me, especialy when I need to sleep because of short shifting at work or changing from nights to days.

paulastone is offline Member
    triptophen should work for sleep aid but its similar to melatonin
    Both are ilegale in canada so, sucks to be me

JayUzer is offline Junior Member
    I take simply sleep. It is non habit forming and if you take double the dosage its lights out real soon

rxarms is offline Associate Member
    Ativan is a short acting benzo; it's out of your system by morning no hang over affect. Same with Ambian. Plus no muscle weakness like valium. Once in awhile this would be the best bet, long term can cause habituation. GHB herbal, the herbal date rape drug increases your natural GH and helps you sleep. In fact, Extasy, or a derivative of it was designed for body builders for this very reason.

great info every one, thanks alot!!!!

BIG-G is offline Banned
    SHIT, IVE BEEN TAKING AMBIENS AT DOSES OF 30-40MG A NIGHT FOR OVER A YEAR. Everyone here knows i get tons of meds in and i definately have a nice supply to cure this insomnia that i have. No doctor can prescribe what i take or have, i seen a few things mentioned in this post but a combo of xanax and ambien will put ur ass out. I even have backups such as diazapam, lorzapam, florzapam, ativan, hydroxyine pam, valiums, xanax, soma etc. SHIT, ya cant sleep send me a PM and we'll talk! BIG-G

Thread Information