Thread: N.o. Fury

Hueypfc is offline New Member

N.o. Fury

got a bottle of this from a employee today......what do y'all think? pre work out supplement is what it said. the employee that gave it to me is huge so i guess it works??

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    I've wondered about this too, whether anyone thinks this is a worthwhile supplement or garbage?

It's basically just AAKG. Arginine. It's an amino acid that's good for you, but it's generally considered that it's benefits are greatly overstated and lie somewhere between small benefit to pure snake oil. The theory is that it supposedly is a hemodialator which means it dialates your blood vessels which increases your blood flow which gets more nitric oxide to the muscles to help you grow. So, it's kinda like weak Via gra, but you take it for lifting. And the AAKG means that it's released slowly, so it lasts in your system longer, as opposed to regular Arginine which is used up quickly. They try to market this as a "perpetual pump" although I don't think most people really believe that much.

Now I think the generally concensus on AAKG is that it doesn't do much and is usually way over priced. They sell or at least used to sell this stuff for like $80 for a months supply. However, I take NO Fury because it's cheap, like $15. But, I can't really speak to it's effect because I take it at the same time as other preworkout stuff like Jack3d that definitely effects you, so I couldn't tell you if it does much. It probably doesn't but it's cheap.

Anyone else have a feeling in this and whether it does any good or if it's pure snake oil? Also, how does it compare to other AAKG products (it says the active ingredient is the same, it's way cheaper). Or are all AAKGs just crap?

Either way, don't expect huge gains and read the nutrition sticky threads first.

If you want a real prework supplement you want something that's a stimulant to get you all hyped up. I would recommend getting something with caffeine and dimethylamyline 1, 3 while you still can (they were recently banned, but still sell them for a little while. They're awesome). Or try ECA, which, I've never done yet, but everyone seems to recommend.

(Is that ok to recommend stuff? I didn't use brand names and am not selling stuff. If your not supposed to, let me know and take the post down.)
    Last edited by Wolv256; 06-12-2012 at 05:41 PM.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Its nothing special so dont expect too much. I would use it though just to see how it works for you.

Oh, do you mean the pills or the powder? They're different. I was talking about the pills, but you probably mean the powder.

Six Star doesn't have a great reputation.

The pills say "Nitric Oxide Matrix" that's arginine, argnine HCL, and AAKG, but doesn't say the amounts. It's probably got for little of the AAKG in it and is probably mostly the other cheaper stuff.

Never tried the powder, but it's probably mostly caffeine and filler.

its pills, seemed to give me a boost in energy during work out. definitely raised blood pressure, but I also ran a mile before i lifted....

I found Jack3d online and am excited to get my order, I got all they had left.

these pills are great! the pump i get is amazing!! and my face tingles lol

Thread Information