musclecarmayham is offline New Member

MusclePrime- Pre-Workout BCAA

I've been using MusclePrime because the BCAA profile was pretty good, plus it packed in Alanine and Creatine all together. When I first started using it I felt like I could punch a buffalo to the moon or something...now I am not feeling it. I've been going natural so the kick isn't part of test ephoria from AAS. Now I just feel sick, it tastes disgusting, I'll start seeing spots when I train intensely even though I hydrate effectively, and sometimes I'll just deflate halfway through my routine and have zero energy. I'm guessing this is due to the caffine that these jokers put into these things. When I get a dosage breakdown of what is in it I'll post it; it's rather lengthy.

But I'm digressing, the gist of the question was whether or not these pre-workout pump mixes are really worth it. Or is it better to build the energy with test and GH release through exercise. I really miss how it used to make me feel like an ox and now I'm not seeing the same steadily increasing weight maxes like I was when I started weights 7 months ago.

Would appreciate any recommendations and thoughts.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by musclecarmayham View Post
    I've been using MusclePrime because the BCAA profile was pretty good, plus it packed in Alanine and Creatine all together. When I first started using it I felt like I could punch a buffalo to the moon or something...now I am not feeling it. I've been going natural so the kick isn't part of test ephoria from AAS. Now I just feel sick, it tastes disgusting, I'll start seeing spots when I train intensely even though I hydrate effectively, and sometimes I'll just deflate halfway through my routine and have zero energy. I'm guessing this is due to the caffine that these jokers put into these things. When I get a dosage breakdown of what is in it I'll post it; it's rather lengthy.

But I'm digressing, the gist of the question was whether or not these pre-workout pump mixes are really worth it. Or is it better to build the energy with test and GH release through exercise. I really miss how it used to make me feel like an ox and now I'm not seeing the same steadily increasing weight maxes like I was when I started weights 7 months ago.

Would appreciate any recommendations and thoughts.
    NO. They are expensive. No real bang for the buck. If you want stimulation, cheap caffine works wonders. If you want a pump, cheap arginine powder is what you want. what else are you looking for in a PWO?
    .....don't buy into all the slick ads in the muscle mags. they promise the moon but only deliver a lighter wallet.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Pre workouts suck. I've used them before but if you take them before you're workouts eventually you gotta have them to lift effectively

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    pre w/o are great for pct !!!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD
    pre w/o are great for pct !!!
    That makes sense to me since your workouts are going to be difficult coming off gear because of lack of energy

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Armykid93

That makes sense to me since your workouts are going to be difficult coming off gear because of lack of energy
    correct.

musclecarmayham is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    NO. They are expensive. No real bang for the buck. If you want stimulation, cheap caffine works wonders. If you want a pump, cheap arginine powder is what you want. what else are you looking for in a PWO?
    .....don't buy into all the slick ads in the muscle mags. they promise the moon but only deliver a lighter wallet.
    Yeah, I'm giving up on them; but wasn't sure if I was doing myself a disservice by not front loading with BCAAs.

Quote Originally Posted by musclecarmayham

Yeah, I'm giving up on them; but wasn't sure if I was doing myself a disservice by not front loading with BCAAs.
    I would rather spend the money on creatine and HMB

Thread Information