reiss c is offline Associate Member

Do you get back acne

I'm just curious as I've been asked by few different people if Im in a cycle. ( still yet to try )
    I've all ways used creatine monohydrate and. Had good gains just some times kinda annoys me when they accuse me of using steroids lol.

Only let down to people not believing me is I seem get back acne all ways had it just gets lil worse when using creatine. any one else get this ? Ive researched and few people have moaned just seeing if n e 1 has a way of getting rid cheers

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    very mild, and not that often

Do u use any thing to get rid or bare with it ?

I mean the gf loves it loves picking lol sick I know lol. But wouldn't mind it gone had this since 15/16 now 21 and still there lol

I use one of these for the saturday morning shower. but mine also has abrasive strips that really remove a fine layer of skin, and my woman can really tell the difference of the texture of my skin after

Seems a cool gadget .. Be on look out cheers mate

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman
    I use one of these for the saturday morning shower. but mine also has abrasive strips that really remove a fine layer of skin, and my woman can really tell the difference of the texture of my skin after
    That's sounds scary lol

DeadlyD is offline Anabolic Member
    where did ya get that TR ?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadlyD View Post
    woman got it for me at BigLots

woman got it for me at BigLots
    BigLots ? haha sorry I've never heard of that, I'm in Canada, is that kinda like wal mart?

BigLots ? haha sorry I've never heard of that, I'm in Canada, is that kinda like wal mart?
    it's a discouunt department style store. never been inside one tbh. I'd just order onliine and save the gas money.

it's a discouunt department style store. never been inside one tbh. I'd just order onliine and save the gas money.
    cool, thanks ill be on the look out.

Scabtree is offline Associate Member
    I found that Clindoxyl gel (at least that's what its called here in Canada) is the best for me. It's a prescription topical solution containing benzoyl peroxide and cindamycin phosphate which kills the bacteria that causes the back-nee.

blacksmoke is offline Associate Member
    I got the same one at shoppers drug mart.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Acne annihilator by platinum labz is what we use. Best thing we have seen and its cheap. Works wonders on skin.

bobsyouruncle is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reiss c View Post
    Do u use any thing to get rid or bare with it ?

I mean the gf loves it loves picking lol sick I know lol. But wouldn't mind it gone had this since 15/16 now 21 and still there lol
    Am i reading this correctly? if so you have a very strange gf lol

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member
    Try Nizoral Shampoo or any other ketoconazole shampoo. It's cheap and a little goes a long way. It helps remove DHT from the skin surface. It's good for the head for helping prevent balding (no miracles, but is supposed to help). I also use it on my shoulders, arms, and back. It seems to help clear things up. I can't gaurantee it'll work, but it's simple and cheap and something to try. I think acne's caused by different things, but I think one of them is high DHT levels any this can help if that is the cause.

Honkey_Kong is online now Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by bobsyouruncle View Post
    Am i reading this correctly? if so you have a very strange gf lol
    Huh? Every girlfriend/wife loves to pop your zits. Sounds gross but they do.

Having your girlfriend use stridex pads over where your outbreaks are makes a big difference.

Been given some antibiotics from the doc ment clear it up apparently .. Lol. N nope u was reading it correctly. Women. Love to pop a few yet to meet one who doesn't. ..... Lol.

I think they feel it's a away of hurting you lol

castiron is offline Associate Member
    negative

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I used to have bad acne all over my shoulders and back since I was a teenager. It never increased while on cycle.

A couple of years back I was fed up with trying every cream and antibiotic imaginable. I got prescribed a relatively high dose of Accutane and ran it for 6 months. SInce then I have only had the occasional zit here and there and they are never cystic like they used to be. Running AAS has never increased it since my accutane run

I do have a friend though that ran a first cycle, with no previous issues with acne, and broke out all over his shoulders and back. It has yet to go away over a year later. He is about to start on Accutane as nothing has helped him either.

So for some, the acne will be increased, while others will have no effects

GetItHot is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Noles12 View Post
    I used to have bad acne all over my shoulders and back since I was a teenager. It never increased while on cycle.

A couple of years back I was fed up with trying every cream and antibiotic imaginable. I got prescribed a relatively high dose of Accutane and ran it for 6 months. SInce then I have only had the occasional zit here and there and they are never cystic like they used to be. Running AAS has never increased it since my accutane run

I do have a friend though that ran a first cycle, with no previous issues with acne, and broke out all over his shoulders and back. It has yet to go away over a year later. He is about to start on Accutane as nothing has helped him either.

So for some, the acne will be increased, while others will have no effects
    Accutane is the s hit.

Bevsta123 is offline Member
    no idea in my middle teens i use to get a lot of acne on my face and shoulders. cleared up from 17-18 been having a clear physique untill i started lifting for some reason. all of a sudden iv been getting small break outs on my cheek, for head and back. nothing majour. i know its not Hygienic as i shower sometimes 3x a day. i guess its just one of those things you get when lifting?

#not trying to hijack thread#
    Last edited by Bevsta123; 06-20-2012 at 09:05 AM.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by reiss c
    I'm just curious as I've been asked by few different people if Im in a cycle. ( still yet to try )
    I've all ways used creatine monohydrate and. Had good gains just some times kinda annoys me when they accuse me of using steroids lol.

Only let down to people not believing me is I seem get back acne all ways had it just gets lil worse when using creatine. any one else get this ? Ive researched and few people have moaned just seeing if n e 1 has a way of getting rid cheers
    Are you sure it's creatine? A few buddies of mine get bad out breaks from certain brands of protein shakes. Probably sweeteners or fillers.

I've had to cycle through acne products. ProActive seems to be the best for me.

Yh man defo creatine I stopped taking shakes for few weeks n still seemed to get worse or may b it's all water cleaning my body out lol.

crazy_rocks is offline Senior Member
    nizoral, head n shoulders, dawn, neutrogena. those things work. that back thing is great. also back brushes with the long handle. just make sure its soft bristle or you will never use it again.

keep in mind. if you go to sleep shirtless you may not get far in treating back acne unless your changing your sheets everyday. thats like wearing the same shirt everyday. so sleep in a clean t shirt every night. a couple years back this made a huge difference in my battle with back acne.

also on amazon there was this lotion applicator kinda foam like. great for applying cream to those hard to reach places.

Thread Information