Thread: Jack3D vs ECA

Wolv256 is offline Associate Member

Jack3D vs ECA

I've taken Jack3D for awhile now, but on this site I see a lot about ECA, which I've never tried. Assuming we can still get them both in their current form, which do you prefer? Anyone have experience with both? I assume you don't want to overdo stimulants and take ephedra (and aspirin) with Jack3D (already had the caffeine in it) or does anyone take both?

Also, since they recommend cycling off them every so often would there be any benefit to alternating Jack3D and ECA every month or so? I know they both have caffeine, so you're not getting any benefit there, but one has the 1,3 dimethylamylamine while the other is ephedra. If you get off one and on the other would that help reduce your tolerance from them or are they similiar receptors and stims are stims?

And yes, I know about the stupid government ban attempt for Jack3D.

DanB is offline Banned
    I take 25mg 1.3 dmaa with eca and jack3d only has 2-3mg 1.3 dmaa per serving, it is nothing compared to ephedrine mg for mg in fact you cant even compare them in the same catagory

and the best way to run them is prob in fact the one you proposed, cycle one each month as to not build a tolerance

and after going to eca, i reckon you will find jack3d to be crap

Zackery is offline Associate Member
    I have used both and I have to agree with Dan. I was using jack3d for a awhile when a friend told me to try out ECA. I just responded so much better with it.

Blaz Kavlic is offline Associate Member
    I've been using Jack3d for a few weeks but I find that it doesnt benefit my workouts all that much. It does seem to act as an anti-depressant though, and when I take it in the morning I quickly develop a positive attitude about everything and feel really friendly and sociable. Weird. I dont get any energy boosts from it, just a pick me up.

Never tried ECA. Might look into it.

Just tried Albuterex though. See my other thread in this section.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think these preworkouts would be best alternated. I think with continued use the body becomes accustom and you don't quite keep getting the same effects.

Coolhand5599 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    I've been using Jack3d for a few weeks but I find that it doesnt benefit my workouts all that much. It does seem to act as an anti-depressant though, and when I take it in the morning I quickly develop a positive attitude about everything and feel really friendly and sociable. Weird. I dont get any energy boosts from it, just a pick me up.

Never tried ECA. Might look into it.

Just tried Albuterex though. See my other thread in this section.
    I get the same results with jacked. Where can I buy ECA?
    Last edited by Coolhand5599; 06-09-2012 at 10:14 AM.

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Coolhand5599

I get the same results with jacked. Where can I buy ECA?
    You know the rules

Google

Twin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Blaz Kavlic View Post
    same thing with me. except i do get a little energy boost. because im so happy and out going after taking jack3d.

the only downside of jack3d is that it kills my apatite. if i take jack3d in the morning. i could eat 1k calories a day and be perfectly fine. i have to force myself to down food when taking jack3d.

Hueypfc is offline New Member
    man a good friend of mine was using jack3d and i used it for a week...then they banned it. dam!!!

bigmick313 is offline New Member
    I have tried all that sort of stuff, black powder, jack, eph by itself, I found them all great when I was on them but as soon as I stoped there was a big drop in training

bigdog65 is offline Junior Member
    jac3kd coke in a tub. That stuff made me twitch like a crackie.

Yeah, it's pretty awesome.

bigdog65 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolv256 View Post
    Yeah, it's pretty awesome.
    Jackd is very legit supplement. Besides the occasional twitch I love it.

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    Bump

DanB is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hydroponics
    Bump
    Why bump it?

Jack3d dosnt compare to ephedrine/ephedra if people say it does then they full of shit and their ephedrine is bunk

Simple as that

Take both them then try disagree

And for the people that compare jack to amphetamine or coke all I'll say is you got ripped off

Jack is shit, fvxking 400mg poxy cafinee is pretty much the same effect, there is only 3g 1.3dmaa which is virtually nothing in jack

Hydroponics is offline Associate Member
    Ive used jack3d, no-explode, and black powder. Jack3d is the best

Ok, tried ECA. First of all Bronkaid and Primatene were almost impossible to find at the store. They all had spots for them, but were all sold out. I had to go to 6 different pharmacies before I found one that had it. I was starting to think they had been banned or something, too. I guess people must like it, I doubt that many people have asthma.

Definitely different than Jack3D. Strange feeling. I'd say it's a high, but not like disorienting or euphoric. Kinda hard to describe. You kinda feel like your brain is working faster than your body and you think things consciously before doing them. Also get a little tingly. I guess it's the noradrenaline in your brain. I didn't have a great workout because I was tired and really didn't feel like going, but forced myself to anyways, so I can't speak to it's huge affect yet, but you definitely feel something different. Not blaming it or saying it doesn't live up to expectations, just saying I need to try it on a better night's rest. It's like 4 hrs later now and still buzzing, I wonder how long it'll affect me. Taking this late at night could definitely be a problem. We'll see how it goes, but you're right that they are not comparable.

Does anyone recommend taking the 1.3 dmaa with the ECA stack? Dan, you said you do that? I'd be a little concerned with overdoing the stims, I'm pretty sensitive to them. How have your results been? That must get you wired as !@#$.

DanB is offline Banned
    ^^^^^^

I have quite a tolerance for stims and use 25mg 1.3dmaa with the eca or just ordinary edpedrine hcl or whatever i have at hand

I love the stuff but wouldnt recommend starting at 25mg as it makes some people sick lol

Just start at 10mg and work your way up

acadmia is offline Junior Member
    Everyone is different. Jack 3D did it for me.

g0t muscle is offline New Member
    i crash wayyyy to hard on jack3d , eca is more for me

curioususer is offline Junior Member
    ECA >>> Jack3d

Thread Information