tryingtogain is offline Member

if i take creatine will my body send a negative feedback to stop creatine production?

if i take creatine will my body send a negative feedback to stop creatine production? kind of like steriods and test

lloyd_cannon is offline Associate Member
    not likely it is kind of like protien your body cant make shit for you anyway. Most of the natural comes from meat, a 10 oz steak has about 5 g of creatine. besides when most people cycle creatine they see better gains then when not cylcing so use it for about 5-6 weeks and then go off for around 3 then back on again

demetri is offline Member
    Why bother going off? That's like cycling red meat.

Creatine is a trace mineral found in red meat .... mmmm. Arnie used to eat 2 lbs of red meat a day because he felt it gave him fuller muscles.

Creatine supplementation allows you to get the creatine you would get out of consuming that much meat without having to consume the fat and calories.... if you had to choose between the two though I'd say go for the beef.

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Your body does not produce creatine. It produces creatinine which is a by product of creatine.

cycling gives me more gains. Everyone may be different.

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I pretty much stay on creatine year round. The only time I go off is when I am juicing.

Actually from what i have read your kidneys can synthesize 1 gram of kidney a day. But i thought kidneys just cleaned blood sounds kind of salmony to me. And yes I do Know about creatinine some used to say it was bad for your kidneys becuase of high creatinine levels which gave false positives on kidney malfunction tests. There are no side effects CrEatine besides less money and good performance gain for legal supplement. CreAtine is old enough now that if it was bad for people you would hear alot about it.
    Last edited by lloyd_cannon; 06-03-2003 at 02:09 PM.

stillsmall is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by nmk85roll
    Your body does not produce <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> . It produces creatinine which is a by product of <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> .

it does.. about 2g a day... however, at that insignificant amount, you should not care whether it's shut down or not.. one tea spoon of creatine is easily twice what your body can produce..

Thread Information