1103096 is offline New Member

Question curious about an HGH releaser , GenF20 HGH RELEASER to be exact

hi everyone, im looking into taking some hgh at low doses of course, i want my body to develop more (more facial hair, bigger defined jaw, stockier frame) im 18 yrs old, about 5 foot 11, my parents are 5 foot 2, and 5 foot 8. yes i do workout and live a pretty healthy lifestyle, play soccer work construction, decent diet. a buddy of mine showed me genf20 And its a pill/spray combo hgh releaser its called GenF20 u can gooogle it, and apparently:

"With NO doctors visits!
    With NO risk of overdose!
    With NO painful blood monitoring!
    With NO unpleasant side effects!"

seems pretty good, and im a guy who takes care of his health, but im really looking into this in order to develop and basically go through puberty a little more. what do you guys think? safe or not. this stuff isnt too hardcore because old people use it to look and feel younger. any feedback/comments are appreciated, thanks.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1103096
    hi everyone, im looking into taking some hgh at low doses of course, i want my body to develop more (more facial hair, bigger defined jaw, stockier frame) im 18 yrs old, about 5 foot 11, my parents are 5 foot 2, and 5 foot 8. yes i do workout and live a pretty healthy lifestyle, play soccer work construction, decent diet. a buddy of mine showed me genf20 And its a pill/spray combo hgh releaser its called GenF20 u can gooogle it, and apparently:

"With NO doctors visits!

seems pretty good, and im a guy who takes care of his health, but im really looking into this in order to develop and basically go through puberty a little more. what do you guys think? safe or not. this stuff isnt too hardcore because old people use it to look and feel younger. any feedback/comments are appreciated, thanks.
    Not familiar with the product and it sounds like a scam/con.

I'm sure other members will tell you the same thing and it won't likely be the answer you're looking for, but at your age and with your stats, a GH promoter (IGF-1) or exogenous replacement (GH) isn't needed and would do more harm than good.

Enjoy your youth and look for ways to increase your size through fitness and nutrition. Genetics and a young physiology are your greatest strengths and assets at 18 years of age. I would never recommend hormone manipulation of any sort at your age.

Sorry but it's in your best interest.

1103096 is offline New Member
    its all good man i understand, the stockier frame is something i can achieve myself, but im not sure what to do about my jaw/ facial hair, i wanna look more manly haha, il just have to do some jaw excercises and shave twice a day then

Quote Originally Posted by 1103096
    its all good man i understand, the stockier frame is something i can achieve myself, but im not sure what to do about my jaw/ facial hair, i wanna look more manly haha, il just have to do some jaw excercises and shave twice a day then
    Lol.....it'll happen. Be patient. Some guys bloom late. My old man told me never to shave until I absolutely had too. Of course, I was too impatient to listen. Now I wish I had. I shave EOD and it's a pain in the a$$.....so is shaving my head!!!! Lol

Soon you'll be shaving more often than you care to bro!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 1103096 View Post

"With NO doctors visits!

Your wasting your money on ANYTHING otc that makes these claims. The only thing that works like HGH is REAL HGH.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    yep, another product of pisswater labs..
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Quote Originally Posted by spywizard
    yep, another product of pisswater labs..
    If OTC junk worked I would have been huge years ago. The only success I've had with OTC products is making the manufacturers and distributes wealthy! Lol

frsttmer is offline Associate Member
    I was a late bloomer too, wanted facial an body hair so bad, in high school I had nothing, now it's ridiculous how much hair I have, there is hair all the way around my forearm, full stomach and chest hair, also have some back hair, not too bad but I need to take care of that as well. I don't have a job where I need to shave my face, otherwise I would have to shave everyday.... But I still have a spot on Each calf that hair won't grow on... Is there a supp I can take?

Thread Information