Thread: Thermogeinics

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries

Thermogeinics

Hey guys can anyone recommend me a good OTC thermogenic or should I not waste my time and just get some clen ?
    Thanks

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    here are my thoughts

unless getting ready for a show, then i think thermogenics do more harm than good.

if you are going to take a thermogenic, i'd suggest buying bulk powder caffiene. cheap, legit, and the chemical is well understood with minimal risk. clen is just too expensive and harsh on your body. Plus only good for a 14 day cycle.

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    Cheers roman I'll give caffiene a run, a mate suggested high potency green tea caps, I presume that contains caffiene as I like the health benefits from green tea might do some reading and start there, cheers

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by auswest View Post
    Cheers roman I'll give caffiene a run, a mate suggested high potency green tea caps, I presume that contains caffiene as I like the health benefits from green tea might do some reading and start there, cheers
    I also rec LOTS of green tea!
    possibly T3 but that is something that can be iffy and you can loss some muscle if you are not sure of what you are doing.

greentea, lots of bcaa's or whey protein powder and maybe even look into some bulk raspberry ketones (google it) it will help.
    safe and not bad for you.
    trueprotein has it.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Caffeine tabs and green tea tabs. Take one each about 20 mins before your first 3 meals and before any cardio you do. The effect is minimal and takes continued use but is scientifically proven and costs pennies. Drink lots of water!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Thread Information