Thread: Yohimbine Q's??

mfenske is offline Member

Yohimbine Q's??

I understand that Yohimbine works best for small amounts of fat loss, and that it works well on an empty stomach. Can I take it before bed, cause that's about the only time during the day when my stomach is empty. How much can or should I take. Thanks. Mark

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    Do not take it before bed, you will be up all night, unless you want to pull an all nighter with your wife or girlfriend, it small doses it causes a delayed ejaculate, and has been proven to increase blood flow to the penis. However if you take to much it will cause the opposite to happen and you will have a hard time keeping it up, I love the stuff personally, it increases my feeling of well being especially mixed with Ashwaganda, I think it is great for fat loss also, it has been proven to burn fat stores and converts them into energy, just make sure you do not take over the dosages it calls for, you may even want to take half of what it calls for your first time that way you can ajust your dosage as needed, and whatever you do, do not mix it with caffiene or Ephedra based products, it is not good for your heart and gives undesireble feelings, I will tell you from personal experiances.

mfenske is offline Member
    The reason I am asking is I just ordered and received some Lipo 6 from Nutrex and I think it has Yohimbine in it. Wanted to know if that would cause any side effects. Thanks. Mark

Short_Guy is offline Junior Member
    I tend to retain large amounts of water when I take Yohimbe which, obviously, sucks when you're trying to cut--YMMV, however.

And B1200 is right: take this stuff before bed and you won't sleep for hours...which (for all the reasons he noted) could be good or bad

Thread Information