Thread: Urine Question

ASnoobie is offline New Member

Urine Question

I recently started taking a multi-vitamin, by some company called ISS.(referred by the salespersons in the health store)
    Anyways my urine was clear before the multi-vitamin, now it's bright yellow. Is the multi-vitamin bad? Do I need to increas my water intake? I drink around 1/2 gallon to 1 gallon a day. Any helpful advice would be helpful.

Thanks

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Calm down...it's normal. All the coloring is, is the left over vitamins and minerals not absorbed by your body. There was a thread on here awhile back with guys saying how there piss looked like it glowed in the dark. Just keep at it and good luck.

Brian1200 is offline Junior Member
    I been pissing a nice golden lager now for fiteen years, and besides the watermelon sized tumor growing out of my testicles, I am fine. No really your fine, you should be drinking a gallon of water a day regardless.

popa is offline Senior Member

Re: Urine Question

Originally posted by ASnoobie
    I recently started taking a multi-vitamin, by some company called ISS.(referred by the salespersons in the health store)
    Anyways my urine was clear before the multi-vitamin, now it's bright yellow. Is the multi-vitamin bad? Do I need to increas my water intake? I drink around 1/2 gallon to 1 gallon a day. Any helpful advice would be helpful.

Thanks

its normal bro I'm takeing the same vitiman pak, mines bright too I need to put my shades to take a piss

Thread Information