travaldavas_taz is offline Junior Member

What Supplements you take?

HEy whats up everybody!

Im starting to working out again after a surgery (1 year)
    And now im starting all over again.. Hehe
    So what protein, whey and creatine yu use... And would you really recommend it?

pasha is offline Associate Member
    yea for sure... whey protean, creatine, multi vitamin.. also if you want to get a boost before you train then get a pre workout!

mike954 is offline Member
    I like BSN products that's just me and BCAAs

infantry13 is offline Junior Member
    sounds legit... dont get sucked into a GNC craze though... i did it, spent way to much on stuff that didn't work lol

im a fan of gaspri products

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pasha
    yea for sure... whey protean, creatine, multi vitamin.. also if you want to get a boost before you train then get a pre workout!
    Most PWOs are crap.

Spend your money on creatine, a protein blend of fast and slow digesting whey isolate (no soy) protein, kre-alkalyn, glutamine, beta alanine, l-arginine, BCAAs, krill oil, ubiquinol, and probiotics.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

Most PWOs are crap.

Spend your money on creatine, a protein blend of fast and slow digesting whey isolate (no soy) protein, kre-alkalyn, glutamine, beta alanine, l-arginine, BCAAs, krill oil, ubiquinol, and probiotics.
    I know.. About the PWOs I used to take them.. I always felt like tickling.. Meaning it was giving me the reaction.. But i dont know.. I workout at night so it gave me energy too much energy.....
    I couldnt even sleep O.O

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by travaldavas_taz

I know.. About the PWOs I used to take them.. I always felt like tickling.. Meaning it was giving me the reaction.. But i dont know.. I workout at night so it gave me energy too much energy.....
    I couldnt even sleep O.O
    That tingling is usually the arginine/beta alanine in most PWOs. My two biggest issues with PWOs is the caffeine elevates heart rate and result in PWO "crashes" and the other problem is after two weeks (or less), your body will adapt to the effects and the increased energy will eventually decline and you'll experience less an less of that "boost". This leads users to increase their doses, taking more and more, less safe doses.

Stick to the supps I recommended and you'll be better off.

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleInk

That tingling is usually the arginine/beta alanine in most PWOs. My two biggest issues with PWOs is the caffeine elevates heart rate and result in PWO "crashes" and the other problem is after two weeks (or less), your body will adapt to the effects and the increased energy will eventually decline and you'll experience less an less of that "boost". This leads users to increase their doses, taking more and more, less safe doses.

Stick to the supps I recommended and you'll be better off.
    Alright doc.

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    creatine, plain old mono, and of course search for creapure brand. Its really the only supplement that truly works, general but don't have time to go into it and all other supps.

jsn23 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by travaldavas_taz View Post
    HEy whats up everybody!

Im starting to working out again after a surgery (1 year)
    And now im starting all over again.. Hehe
    So what protein, whey and creatine yu use... And would you really recommend it?
    i like a whey protein, bcaa, multi, and fish oil.. i think those are the most essential

F250Hoss is offline New Member
    Whey protein, Good Multi-Vit, BCAA, Fish Oil, Taurine( Since Ive kicked energy drinks still like the focus for work and school), CLA, Creatine Nitrate, Joint support.

Thread Information