Thread: Need Mass Fast

Dukas is offline New Member

Question Need Mass Fast

I have a wrestling tournament to attend in 7 weeks and unfortunately due to a teammates injuries I have to bump up to a 25 lb higher weight class. I am not too familiar with weight gainers or anything with gaining mass quickly for I never had to gain a large amount of weight before. If anyone has any feedback to how I can gain the weight (preferably as little of it being fat) fast please let me know.

Thank You

juice work is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukas View Post
    I have a wrestling tournament to attend in 7 weeks and unfortunately due to a teammates injuries I have to bump up to a 25 lb higher weight class. I am not too familiar with weight gainers or anything with gaining mass quickly for I never had to gain a large amount of weight before. If anyone has any feedback to how I can gain the weight (preferably as little of it being fat) fast please let me know.

Thank You
    first off you should not think that using gear will put on 25 lbs over night, you have 7 weeks if you are lucky with a strict strict strict diet and fierce training you could get 8-12 lbs of muscle with little water weight. but when you roll to your meeting covered in backne and looking like a fn monster from the rapid growth covered in stretch marks you prolly wont be allowed to wrestle anyways. sucks your boy cant compete but a 7 week cycle wont do anything for you other than throw your hormones out of wack and probably mess up the rest of your season. stay away from gear especially if youre new to it and it sounds liek youre young

what are your stats?

I think you misinterpreted me, I was not looking to juice. Just a supplement that could get me at least close enough to the weight so I'm not at a huge disadvantage. I appreciate the information though. Stats: 5'7 weight: 165 max bench: 295 squat: 335 deadlift: 350 body fat - 8.5 % and I am 23, im training in college wrestling at USF
    Last edited by Dukas; 07-24-2012 at 12:20 PM.

BigBadWolf is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by juice work

first off you should not think that using gear will put on 25 lbs over night, you have 7 weeks if you are lucky with a strict strict strict diet and fierce training you could get 8-12 lbs of muscle with little water weight. but when you roll to your meeting covered in backne and looking like a fn monster from the rapid growth covered in stretch marks you prolly wont be allowed to wrestle anyways. sucks your boy cant compete but a 7 week cycle wont do anything for you other than throw your hormones out of wack and probably mess up the rest of your season. stay away from gear especially if youre new to it and it sounds liek youre young

what are your stats?
    This is the supplement section, not steroid .

goodlifting is offline Associate Member
    OP,

Depending on where you are in reference to your genetic potential it could take years to put that kind of quality weight on.

However, I do think you can get stronger and faster in that amount of time. You need to set up a proper training routine. You also need to eat good whole foods.

Go to the lifting/training section and post your question.

Then go to the diet/nutrition section for advice on gaining some clean weight (or at least what you should do for the time being).

As for supps, just stick the basics: whey, creatine, vitamins. Obviously you don't have to worry about water weight.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Dukas View Post
    I think you misinterpreted me, I was not looking to juice. Just a supplement that could get me at least close enough to the weight so I'm not at a huge disadvantage. I appreciate the information though. Stats: 5'7 weight: 165 max bench: 295 squat: 335 deadlift: 350 body fat - 8.5 % and I am 23, im training in college wrestling at USF
    if you do find a way to put on 25 lbs in 7 weeks, mostly it will be fat. which also means it will not bring any strength, which will put you at a disadvantage

is this 25lbs up from where you normally wrestle, or 25lbs up from your normal weight walking around?

if from normal wrestle weight, then actually you have less than 25lbs to put on, since you will not have to do a pre-wrestle cut

Yes it is my cut weight, I could put 7 lbs on in a matter of 3 days. So I basically need only 18 lbs

Will do thanks for tip, im about to start a high carb diet and hopefully that'll work.

Thread Information