Thread: I noticed

RealMenBench is offline Junior Member

I noticed

After reading the description of 1-AD (on the allsportsnutrition store site) I noticed that it is really 1-testosterone ....

1-AD, however, does not fit into either of those categories. That is because 1-AD converts to a relatively unheard of hormone called 1-testosterone. 1-testosterone is what is known as a “double bond isomer” of testosterone
    that is from ergo-pharms own description of its product ...

what I don't get, is all of the 1-test bashing on these boards, but the upmost praise for 1-AD ..... seeing as how 1-AD is a 1-test precursor, to me it would make more sense to just go to the 1-test and skip the 1-AD .... also, the prices indicate something fishy as well ... if 1-AD were the "wonder" that it is regarded as on these boards then it would be more than 42.00 a bottle, and the 1-test (were it crap like is being said) wouldn't be 70+ per ..... it would be the other way around ....

just came across this and got curious ... i'm looking to start a OTC "cycle" here in about a month and thought I'd figured what I was going to go after ..... after this finding, once again I'm not quite sure

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    If you want to go pro-hormone, 1-test is the best with 1-AD a close second. the reason everyone bashes 1-test here is because many people come on here calling it a legitamite steroid when we all know that's not true. But with 1-AD being called pro-hormone it gets by with little name calling. I personally would do a Andro-Stack 850 and 1-test stack. I did this a couple months back with some good gains. I took 1 1-test 30 minutes before my workouts and the andro-stack 850, I took 1 upon waking, 1 30 minutes before workout and 1 before bed.I did this 4 weeks on 1 week off until finished and gained about 10 lbs and strength went through the roof. Now I did lose about 4-5 of those lbs when I came off.

RealMenBench is offline Junior Member
    leave it to a fellow Texan to be the only person to "own up" so to speak .... lol

I'll PM you a little later on with some questions

Thread Information