garryjohn89 is offline Junior Member

Gaba effect and dosage

Hey ppl just want to know have any of you out there used Gaba powder before?
    I bought Gaba powder (1kg) from internet health food place for a good price just wondering
    How you've found the effects of it?
    How long would you use it for?
    And finally does your body get used to it or can you become dependant on it??

"lift eat sleep & repeat..."

Zodiac82 is offline AR's Scrapple Lover
    used it before with no results at all

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by cancer82 View Post
    used it before with no results at all
    Same here,,numerous times,,,different dosages,,,no results to speak of.

infantry13 is offline Junior Member
    when i took it, i took it on and empty stomach right before bed with glutamine. The dosage i used was 20g a day, and i felt like i could feel it working like 10 minutes after i took it. There is reports that at that dosage the feeling of euphoria/ drowsy feeling you get is from a slight allergic reaction. But i dont know i like it, i'll do 2 month cycles of 20g a day with glutamine! it helps the drug because they're the same umbrella BCAA ya know? thats just my 2 cents. That and i took melatonin with it, i dont know kinda try to increase GH levels w/o having to spend 6k on a 6 month cycle

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    well, if you are using GABA as a secretague, then you would have to run it as long as you ordinarily would HGH. since the effects are milder than hgh, doubtful you would notice unless you were taking alone and nothing else (no aas, no creatine, etc.)

infantry13 is offline Junior Member
    oh i agree completely... at the end of the day GABA is a supplement, we all went through a GNC phase and know exactly how potent supplements are! HAHA not very compared to what alot of people do... Its a decent natural alternative imo, if you take it at extremely high doses. I also like that it helps me sleep deeper (opinion), I've always had a problem with sleep. I would take it for 6 months at a time i'll go look up the study i was reading about it, but there is a percentage HGH increase from it... i also like to stack it with melatonin, i dont know i mean natural HGH is all about sleep ya know? its a very good chance that the colalation between HGH and GABA/ melatonin are exactly that: you sleep beter.

Thread Information