Thread: First Cycle Q's

SantasNotReal is offline New Member

Question First Cycle Q's

Hey guys. I'm about ready to start my first cycle, I'm just waiting for everything to get here so I don't run a chance on something being left out. After a good amount of research, I'm going to start with H-drol. I'll be using Cycle Assist during cycle and into PCT. For PCT, I'll be using Tamoxifen . As a pre-workout, I might use some Jack3d if I begin feeling lethargic, as I've read can happen. On top of good ol' healthy eating, I'll be using whey protein and Cellmass Creatine. Now, I've read nearly every sticky on nutrition, supplements, and prohormones, but I figured I would post and ask what people thought. Is my PCT ok with only Tamoxifen? I've just read something on Superdrol: is H-drol andything like SD? Should I be worried about cholesterol as well?

Thanks for the tips!

Bump!

kbronss is offline Junior Member
    im not sure where u are trying to go with that cycle since its your first one....usually a test only cycle gives u a good response as to how your body will react. I dont know how old u are either. My first cycle was a 12 week cycle of testE at 500mgs. pct started at week 15 for three weeks of nolvadex (60-40-20mg) and gained 15lbs but i know i could have gained more. Do some more searches on the things u stilll have doubts on and dont hurry things.

I'm a couple months away from 24. I did a lot of research into mild ph's for a first cycle, and was recommended H-drol. Of course, it won't be anything as long as 12 weeks, this will be a 4 weeks cycle. And forgive me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't you start PCT the day after your last dose. Maybe its a typo, but you said you started PCT at week 15 with a 12 week cycle.

Ya, I'll be using Nolv. also, but I've read of lots of people using more than just a SERM for PCT. Of course, with only a 4 week cycle and it being H-drol (as opposed to something like Tren ) I don't think I'll need anything else.

Thread Information