CoreyMTex is offline New Member

Hey everyone first time using sterriods think about Tren 75?? please help

Hey so I work out everyday except Saturdays and Sundays but that just going to change to Sundays soon. I have done test boosters like Double Dragon and saw some gains. I go to community college and trying to play football but the players there are big as F*** and some of them juice. But im Looking to try Trenbolone . And help would be great. If not Tren what should i do.

bigZthedestroyer is offline Anabolic Member~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    First off, 18 is young for it. Lots of high risk factors on your bodies endocrine system that can haunt you for the rest of your life. Im sure many others on here will be able to provide their experiences on cycling young. You should get your diet in check and hit your workouts hard. Check out the nutrition session. What are your stats now?

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^ agree.

also, are you looking at the tren -75 from the sponsor? I say this since you say you are saying you want to try steroids . The sponsor only sells legal, steroid ALTERNATIVES , not steroids themselves.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CoreyMTex View Post
    Hey so I work out everyday except Saturdays and Sundays but that just going to change to Sundays soon. I have done test boosters like Double Dragon and saw some gains. I go to community college and trying to play football but the players there are big as F*** and some of them juice. But im Looking to try Trenbolone. And help would be great. If not Tren what should i do.
    Tren is a terrible choice at your age and inexperience.

Post your nutrition plan(s) and we will go from there.

Armykid93 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by zreinke
    First off, 18 is young for it. Lots of high risk factors on your bodies endocrine system that can haunt you for the rest of your life. Im sure many others on here will be able to provide their experiences on cycling young. You should get your diet in check and hit your workouts hard. Check out the nutrition session. What are your stats now?
    Super agree! Wait a few years man

Thread Information