oscar1990 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Jack3d.... this could be interesting and devastating for many.

http://www.docstoc.com/docs/118***66...ere-Evaluation

Have a browse through the article listed above, analyse all the info and make your suggestions and place your opinions below.

I know that PWO's dont cause any negative side effects to the HPTA, however this article states otherwise and discusses the general use of Jack3d and its side effects such as slight atrophy, androgen suppression and low sperm count.

Have Jack3d users really been suppressing their own androgen levels obliviously? Does this explain temporary atrophy, stim dick and the crash whilst training?

There is nothing anabolic listed in Jack3d, however the supplement industry in America is very under regulated and unapproved, has USP labs spiked Jack3d with types of AAS/androgens? Are all supplement companies doing it?

This could be interesting, if the article above is accurate there are millions of people who have purchased Jack3d and are at risk of using AAS/androgen or androgen emulating ingredients cultivated by USP labs.

Opinions...

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Broken link mate.From what i gather the active ingredients (amongst other things) are just an unclassified prohormone .The government is about to ban it over here because apparently it has a similar chemical structure to the cheap party pills that did the rounds years ago.The party pills caused psychosis and other mental issues with those that were predisposed to mental illnesses.

oscar1990 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    "What do you mean unclassified prohormone"?? - Ye DMAA is banned in AUS now funnily enough, and yes party pills have been found to cause psychosis and other mental issues in those predisposed to mental illnesses.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I call BS, but I am no scientist either. I been using Jacke3d for almost a half year straight(maybe 3-5x per week) and I feel solid as ever. I used it on cycle and off. In a few weeks I will also have blood work done. Interesting though.

zeemzima is offline New Member
    i heard of this but havent noticed anything bad when i use jack3d, maybe im just too much of a beast?? :P

rockhardman is offline Associate Member
    I wonder if these good supplements will get banned because of idiots that abuse them? .... jacked is by far my best supplement and I only use it when I have those dragging ass days.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    i had an email saying that a load of products were being withdrawn from sales;
    Matrix Rage
    Jac3d
    API Rocked
    API Fat Burner Advanced
    Cellucor C4 Extreme
    Cellucor M5 Extreme
    Dorian Yates Black Bombs
    MuscleMeds Code Red
    Nutrabolics Hemodrene
    Hemo Rage Ultra Concent
    Promera Beta-Cret
    PVL Mutant Mayhem
    Quake 10.0
    Tested Preformance
    OxyElite Pro

was due to 1,3 DMAA BANNED!
    1,3 Dimethylamylamine (Geranium).

also a 24 hours only time to buy what you could. just took it for a stupid sales pitch! YOU WANT tHIS COS YOU CAN NO LONGER HAVE IT!!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oscar1990 View Post
    http://www.docstoc.com/docs/118***66...ere-Evaluation

Have a browse through the article listed above, analyse all the info and make your suggestions and place your opinions below.

I know that PWO's dont cause any negative side effects to the HPTA, however this article states otherwise and discusses the general use of Jack3d and its side effects such as slight atrophy, androgen suppression and low sperm count.

Have Jack3d users really been suppressing their own androgen levels obliviously? Does this explain temporary atrophy, stim dick and the crash whilst training?

There is nothing anabolic listed in Jack3d, however the supplement industry in America is very under regulated and unapproved, has USP labs spiked Jack3d with types of AAS/androgens? Are all supplement companies doing it?

This could be interesting, if the article above is accurate there are millions of people who have purchased Jack3d and are at risk of using AAS/androgen or androgen emulating ingredients cultivated by USP labs.

Opinions...

I have never heard of it containing anything other than DMAA

Thread Information