sam.j is offline Banned

My review about jack3d :)!!

Hi guys I've been taking jack3d for over a week now and I'm now taking 2 scoops before a workout and it's completely changed my workout ! I'm lifting more and more reps it's f*ckin great,I'm like a machine in the gym now ! The only bad thing is sometimes it makes me feel like I'm on a comedown after a workout but the majority of the time it doesn't.Another thing is the beta alanine makes your skin feel like its burning and lips tingle and your itchy but I love this it just makes me go crazy ! Great stuff it gets you JACK3D if anyone has any questions about this stuff feel free to ask btw this is the first PWO I've used aswell.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    It does give you a kick in the pants for sure.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    I've not tried jack3d but it seems to be the product everybody is raving about at the min. I've just finished a batch of animal rage n that was good! But found after about 2 week I wasn't getting the same rush so I started swaping my pwo shake with just strong coffee, but as good but it did kick start the rage again when i was taking it. did you notice any fall off to Jack3d?

ineedauser is offline Associate Member
    I have Jacked now and I don't feel anywhere near Sam.j does.

Glennk93 is offline New Member
    i loved jack3d. but after awhile your body gets use to it so make sure you switch it up each month

Thread Information