MrBoJangles is offline New Member

USN Anabol Testo

Came across this product for free 180 capsules I've been looking for reviews on the product round the net, firstly searched this forum but putting Anabol Testo into the search engine brought up hundreds of threads! Theres little reviews about the product online the ones I could find some where absolutely raving about the stuff and others where saying avoid it is a gimmick though the people saying negative things came across like they have never actuallly used it, I know for experienced people who have been doing steroid cycles for years this product may seem like nothing but at the moment I am all natural been training serious for 2 years still seeing results would this product give me another boost again before I do my first cycle of steroids in the future? The product is a testosterone inducer there is no hormones in it and some people have said they feel on fire in the gym after using it and have seen gains and an explosive new sex drive (nice bonus lol)

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    He's back! Pop in to the lounge, Sholva misses you

????

jasc is offline Welcome to the Good Life
    Sorry man thought you were someone else..

We've got this guy Bo who used to use the name Bojangles and was banned. He's come back probably a dozen times usually with some kind of variation on the name. Starts off sounding legit then causes all kinds of problems.

never head of the supp

no problem, trust me to choose the same name as the in-house troll !

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MrBoJangles View Post
    Came across this product for free 180 capsules I've been looking for reviews on the product round the net, firstly searched this forum but putting Anabol Testo into the search engine brought up hundreds of threads! Theres little reviews about the product online the ones I could find some where absolutely raving about the stuff and others where saying avoid it is a gimmick though the people saying negative things came across like they have never actuallly used it, I know for experienced people who have been doing steroid cycles for years this product may seem like nothing but at the moment I am all natural been training serious for 2 years still seeing results would this product give me another boost again before I do my first cycle of steroids in the future? The product is a testosterone inducer there is no hormones in it and some people have said they feel on fire in the gym after using it and have seen gains and an explosive new sex drive (nice bonus lol)

I wouldnt buy it but if its free worth a try. I highly doubt it works.

Thread Information