sam.j is offline Banned

What is tribulus terrestris ?!?!?

I personally think my testostrone is pretty slow,not Making enough,an I thought about trying this TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS.Anyone got any information ?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by sam.j View Post
    I personally think my testostrone is pretty slow,not Making enough,an I thought about trying this TRIBULUS TERRESTRIS.Anyone got any information ?
    It's useless crap. Did you have bloodwork to show that you're suffering from low t? Just thinking that you're low because you think you might have a few low t symptoms isn't a good reason. Most of the symptoms of low T can be symptoms of other conditions. You really need bloodwork done and the only thing that works at restoring test levels, that I've found is TRT.

Psaletta is offline Member
    Waste of money.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    bought a (kilo?) of it one time, years ago. took it for a month. not sure what happened to it. maybe i threw it out.

digsy1983 is offline Member
    Its ment to be something the ancient greeks had in their diets and that's what made them lean,think that's the main claim to fame. as for increasing test levels not sure about it even tho I've used it for a while. Thought it was a miracle thing n bought a load of it, also got ZMA Test booster. Prob not worth the money but myt help if your natural test it low, but would get it checked rather than wasting cash in something you don't need.

Glennk93 is offline New Member
    suppose to up ur natural test levels

It's supposed to be a Test pre-cursor. If your body wants to produce more Test it's suppose to provide the building blocks. A secondary carrier like Trib or DHEA doesn't really work well.

ILLEATYERFKNHART is offline New Member
    I've been taking it for a month now at very high doses, I don't think it touches test at all. Although I feel like it heats up my body and gives me a little aggressiveness. Roughly one hour after I ingest my body temp goes way up then I sweat for half hour and feel a little energy/ aggressiveness boost. Maybe that's as why they thinks it boosts test, or maybe it's in my head?? I use it more like a pre workout energy warmer upper. Worth the $10 to try it out...

stpete is offline Banned
    Garbage.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    ^^ this ...get the same results if you took grass clippings in a capsule.

Thread Information