Thread: Jack3D

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member

Jack3D

I read that Jack3D is supposed to be banned in the US. Is this shit any good and worth stocking up on?

bodybuilder is offline Senior Member
    It is good if that is what your into. I gave up on pre workouts, shits no good for you bro, save the money and buy yourself some protein powder.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Same here I gave up on the pre-workout stuff also. I just have a cup of coffe or two before hitting the gym. And yes it is banned, at least here in New Hampshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigershark View Post
    Same here I gave up on the pre-workout stuff also. I just have a cup of coffe or two before hitting the gym. And yes it is banned, at least here in New Hampshire.
    Same here bro, a cup of black coffee is all i need to get going. Pre workouts will only work for a few weeks, Proprietary blend? in other words we aint telling what is in this shit.

TRANSFORMEER is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Stosh_112
    I read that Jack3D is supposed to be banned in the US. Is this shit any good and worth stocking up on?
    Pre-workouts r good if urs body is not used to it. I use N.O.Xplode for over a year now. I just stop for couple of weeks when it stops to work. When I get back to it it's just like the woooow effect gets back.

Stosh_112 is offline Productive Member
    Vita-cost sells it so its not banned yet. Read that is has some kind of androgen properties in it and thats why its supposed to be banned... Kinda caught my interest. And yes im a N.O explode user, ive used other stuff but had major heart palps and anxiety... I wonder if they changed the ingredients in Jack and thats why its still online??

Quote Originally Posted by TRANSFORMEER View Post
    Pre-workouts r good if urs body is not used to it. I use N.O.Xplode for over a year now. I just stop for couple of weeks when it stops to work. When I get back to it it's just like the woooow effect gets back.
    Im sure if you stop for a few weeks, drink some coffee you will notice you dont need N.O xplode. Have you seen what it can do to your liver enzymes? it will shoot em through the roof.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Was just on GNC's website and looks like the new formula comes out in 2 weeks. Which tells me they got rid of whatever the FDA did not like.

pasha is offline Associate Member
    Well last year jack3D got taken out of the shelves because their recipe got banned... so in no time they where out with the new recipe and back on the shelves.. And yes this product is banned in some country's, why i dont know.. does it work, i think so.. its strong and effective.. now pre workouts are not supposed to be taken year round.. every 3 months of use take another 3 off of the product...

SantasNotReal is offline New Member
    Ya, I can still get it here in WA with no effort. I've used it a few times and it definitely works. Of course, you build up a resistance just like with any other pre-workout, and it's not too healthy to just keep upping the dose. For this reason, I only use when lethargy is a problem while on cycle. Base serving size still works, and I get good pumps in the gym.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    The FDA or whoever didn't like the 1,3,dimethyl that was in it. There are others on the market still with the same product in it.

I actually thought I was dying the first and only time I ever took it. Then other products with same ingredients didn't bother me who knows.

Thread Information