Thread: PH and Alcohol?

SantasNotReal is offline New Member

PH and Alcohol?

I've got a rather large party planned for the first weekend after this semester starts (2 weeks from now), but stupid me didn't think about my cycling. I'm on week 1 of H-Drol, and won't be finished in time.

How risky is it to have a night of inebriation and fornication while on cycle?

Thanks peeps!

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Probably should leave the fornication while on cycle to others more experienced in that department than you. You can send the cute babes my way and I'll pick up the slack for you until you know what you are doing.

As far as the "inebriation" while on cycle. Hdrol is a little safer tthan some of the other PH out there, but still harsh on the liver, just like alchohol. Make sure you start on some liver protection, like Milk Thistle. One night of partying isn't going to kill you. And as always, moderation is the key!

Cheers!
    ---Roman

Hahahahahaha, alright Roman, you're welcome to the frat anytime you want! I'll even wing-man a lil for ya!

That's great to know. Compared to other PH's, I read that H-drol is on the lighter side. I'm using Cycle Assist right now, but I'll grab and start some Milk Thistle to be safe. Thanks again.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SantasNotReal View Post
    Hahahahahaha, alright Roman, you're welcome to the frat anytime you want! I'll even wing-man a lil for ya!

That's great to know. Compared to other PH's, I read that H-drol is on the lighter side. I'm using Cycle Assist right now, but I'll grab and start some Milk Thistle to be safe. Thanks again.
    thanks for the invite mate! my son is probably more into the frat scene than i am. More into the shoot pool all night at the harley bar, flirting with the women there scene. First round of tequila on me if you care to join.....

I'm not loyal to Milk Thistle. I take it due to inexpensive and my liver panels always come back clean. And I do drink from time to time.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SantasNotReal View Post
    I've got a rather large party planned for the first weekend after this semester starts (2 weeks from now), but stupid me didn't think about my cycling. I'm on week 1 of H-Drol, and won't be finished in time.

How risky is it to have a night of inebriation and fornication while on cycle?

Thanks peeps!
    Its a bad idea with orals IMO. Go all out on the fornication and just go light on the inebreation

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN

Its a bad idea with orals IMO. Go all out on the fornication and just go light on the inebreation
    I will second this!!

Ya, regardless of my success with the new froshy bids, I'm not gonna be competing in keg stands or anything, so no worries.

F250Hoss is offline New Member
    Moderation is key.

Aye, and not "moderately" belligerent, eh?

F250Hoss is offline New Member
    Honestly even though Hdrol is mild i would still advise not drinking while taking a PH. Still would be unneeded stress on your organs. Just drink some water or whatever and get some ass.

mxer657 is offline Junior Member
    If you're going to do it at least get some tudca

Glennk93 is offline New Member
    if you drink one night its not going to kill you. just dont plan on to keep doing it if u maximum results

Thread Information