luckyderder is offline Junior Member

anyone here ever tried e-monster?

a couple of friends of mine are trying to get me to cycle it. im currently doing a 12 week cycle of test e and want to know if i will actually see some gains with this if i take it.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Just some friendly advice, 19 yr old and doing gear. You are going to hurt your endocrine system. Your system is not fully developed till around 25, well if your currently doing it, do you have PCT lined up. Are you running and AI with it.

I did a cycle at your age and it fvcked me up for years afterwards. Tendons and ligaments wouldn't grow fast enough for muscle, a rotator cuff and 2 more shoulder surgeries later I wished I had waited till I had my base under me.

To answer your question, E-Monster is a 4 stack pro hormone and it's very harsh on your liver. You would actually need to run a full 60 days. Again is very harsh.

Not trying to sound ugly or anything, I wish someone had told me this, instead I listened to my supplier. He is now a huge fat douche bag.

waiting until around the sixth week to start an ai so i can let my e build up, nolvadex is going to be my pct....only reason i was asking about e-monster is my friends that are taking it are making great gains but they keep complaining about mood swings and feeling real shitty all the time. and no problem with your suggestions man i appreciate someone trying to make an effort to help at least.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I would refrain from taking E-Monster, especially since you doing gear already. Or even afterwards let your body rest and research on this board a ton. There is so much knowledge to be gained here.

Quote Originally Posted by 3Js View Post
    I would refrain from taking E-Monster, especially since you doing gear already. Or even afterwards let your body rest and research on this board a ton. There is so much knowledge to be gained here.
    alright, thanks for the heads up.

Glennk93 is offline New Member
    one of my friends took it. got some pretty good size off it

Thread Information