ineedauser is offline Associate Member

Big Blast Protein Shakes

Anyone familiar with this? Any thoughts on it? Opinions? I heard it's the "best" post workout shake on the market. Has some sugar, loads of protein, etc...

258 reads and not one response?! Come on guys... someone has to know something about this? Or a recommendation to another "awesome" post workout shake!

MrMayhem is offline Associate Member
    Idk what it is. Kind seem to find a lot of info on it, but I didnt look that hard :P

I just use Hydrowhey, 8 oz of milk, banana or 2, an egg, a few ice cubes, and maybe a couple table spoons of peanut butter to thicken it up.

JWP806 is offline Senior Member
    What exactly were you hoping to hear? Probably not going to make a difference compared to any other protein blends. It seems to have a high amount of sugar in it. Not sure why it would be the "best."

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    Theres Is no replacement for food IMO. Just eat a meal and save your money

Hoping to hear it's not a total hoax and it really is good stuff? Best because it offers super plasma protein and whey as well as some sugars to help absord the protein? Something you don't get from a normal whey product?

Fllifter is offline Associate Member
    again its just my opinion but i feel most protein powers are a "hoax", i feel the only time you need a protein shake is right after a work out. Also you do not want your protein powers to have much sugar in them if any, If you need sugar for absorption PWO take natty sugars like honey, or grape juice ect.. hop this helps

Thread Information