jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries

Creatinol-O-Phosphate

There are not many supps out there that really work and there are even fewer companies I trust to release products that will do what they say. One exception to this rule has been products discovered , manufactured , or released by Patrick Arnold. For all intensive purposes - his products simply do what he says. His company, prototype nutrition, has released a product called Effervescent Creatinol-O-Phosphate . I will be trying it shortly.
    This is a man and company i belive in so I wanted to pass it along. Prototype has a very limited , what would be called high end product line. They have 4 products total. The only one i wont use is the topical resveratrol product - simply because I think resveratrols benfits come at a cost I'm not willing to pay (its an anti androgen).
    I also like epharm products (PA as well) - notably joint force - it is a staple of mine and i also believe testforce 2 to be a good product that has its place for some as well.
    At any rate I hope this didint sound like a plug or anything - it isnt. It is just that trustworthy people and companies are few and far between in the supplement industry. I wanted to share info on 2 of companies and 1 of the individuals I trust.
    Info on E-COP can be found on prototypenutrition 's web site.

IM708 is offline AR's Supplement Guru
    No idea how it works, but it works. That's what I gathered from the website. Doesn't seem to be a creatine replacement. Pretty interested if it actually works.

M302_Imola is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Bumping this thread from the dead...Jimmyinkedup or any others what were your results w/ creatiniol O Phosphate? A buddy of mine linked me to Patrick Arnold's article on COP and it sounds promising.

Blog Entries
    Letdown to be honest ..... I was not impressed. Only thing it did is relieve a little ongoing pain i have in my lower right leg from a bad accident. Not to the point of even making it worth taking for that.

Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    Letdown to be honest ..... I was not impressed. Only thing it did is relieve a little ongoing pain i have in my lower right leg from a bad accident. Not to the point of even making it worth taking for that.
    Thanks Jimmy I'll pass on trying it then as I always value your opinion...hope all is well!

Blog Entries
    ^^^It is buudy - thank you. Good to see you man!

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I didnt want to be the 1st to say it but no results for us either.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    I didnt want to be the 1st to say it but no results for us either.
    Sounds like it's another all hype supp!

Phased is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola

Sure does

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M302_Imola View Post
    Honestly out of all the creatines out there,,just plain ole micronized creatine monohydrate delivers
    the best results. Find a company who uses 'creapure' for their creatine source.

AZGOLDSMEMBER86 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ALIN

Honestly out of all the creatines out there,,just plain ole micronized creatine monohydrate delivers
    How do you avoid the bloated look on mono ?

I havnt taken creatine since i was 17 im 26 now...

I know theres alot out but whatis best for strength and non bloat look. Im maybe 13%bf

Quote Originally Posted by ALIN View Post
    Def. agree w/ this I've used creapure creatine mono for over 3 years now with good results!

Quote Originally Posted by AZGOLDSMEMBER86 View Post
    How do you avoid the bloated look on mono ?

I havnt taken creatine since i was 17 im 26 now...

I know theres alot out but whatis best for strength and non bloat look. Im maybe 13%bf
    The key is (like Alin said) find creapure creatine mono it is micronized and helps it absorb better. I used this creatine both when I'm bulking and cutting and don't hold water on it. Another method I've seen here lately is to mix your creatine in warm water and make sure it is fully disolved before you drink it. The water should appear 100% clear...suppose to lead to better absorption as well.

Thread Information