Thread: rpn havoc

fusion777 is offline Junior Member

rpn havoc

what do you guys think about this ph ? I cant figure out wether its 1-ad or 1-test ect.... I'm thinking of trying it but if I can figure it out I'm going to just go with some good ol gear ! thanks for the input , BTW feel free to recommend better prohormones

auswest is offline Banned
    Blog Entries
    It's an epistane clone isn't it, I had good results from epistane others haven't, not that I recommend using ph's though.

do you know exactly what epistane was ? 4ad 1-test ect... sorry I'm new to prohormones

pasha is offline Associate Member
    I dont recommend using Prohormones... they are not a good time, for one they shut down your natural test, or just slow it way down.. i made no gains.Just my opinion. But i am not familiar with this one product you are asking about.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fusion777 View Post
    what do you guys think about this ph ? I cant figure out wether its 1-ad or 1-test ect.... I'm thinking of trying it but if I can figure it out I'm going to just go with some good ol gear ! thanks for the input , BTW feel free to recommend better prohormones
    The original product wasnt bad if the ingredients are still the same. EPISTANE I believe??

Robot Body is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pasha View Post
    I dont recommend using Prohormones... they are not a good time, for one they shut down your natural test, or just slow it way down.
    That's what AAS does also, would you recommend not using those either ?

As far as op, I've never used this product or Epistane, but I have used prohormones with some success. Just make sure you do a proper pct and try to acquire as much knowledge you can about what you're taking and the possible effects it can have on your body and what you will need to have a successful cycle.

pasha is offline Associate Member
    Yea bro but with AAS you are gonna take test with whatever else you are doing if you are smart about it.. big difference, so you are not gonna have the problem of having low test though your cycle as you would with a prohormone...

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    Havoc makes your joints dry and clicky. I do not recommend it if you have joint issues ie knee or shoulder.

any of you try xtreme mass by anabolic technologies ? its supposed to be a superdrol clone and it just got banned but I could still get ahold of some , or what ph would you guys recomend for billing ?

bulking*

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    any of you try xtreme mass by anabolic technologies ? its supposed to be a superdrol clone and it just got banned but I could still get ahold of some , or what ph would you guys recomend for billing ?
    The only one I see now that looks interesting is Super DMZ but I think it was discontinued too. May still be some around on ebay.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    You're not going to make much gains with epistane and it's going to dry out your joints.

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    I wouldn't recommend any. The sides aren't worth the minimal gains (that you'll lose nearly as fast as you gained). there is one exception to this Mdrol which I wouldn't take without an injectable test. And even then the sides are so bad with it, I'd just take something else.

Harv is offline New Member
    has anyone ever used any epistane products stacked with a max lmg (13ethyl...)?

Thread Information