Thread: white flood

kronik420 is offline Anabolic Member

white flood

controlled labs - white flood pre workout

anyone used this?

or anything better IYO (in your opinion)?

Honkey_Kong is offline Superbowl XLIX Champs!
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420 View Post

anyone used this?

It's some good shit. You might want to start off with half of a serving to see how it works on you. I took a full serving my first time and it's so strong, it wasn't cool.

Dpyle is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kronik420

anyone used this?

I'm loving it myself, but be cautious as it is pretty potent. Last week I wasn't thinking and finished off an energy drink with my preWO meal then had my white flood about 20 minutes later before hitting the gym. Ended up having some chest pains along with a super intense workout.

aiight

what flavour you guys recommend??

lemonade

fruit punch

or white raspberry?
    Last edited by kronik420; 10-07-2012 at 07:45 PM.

dec11 is offline 'everything louder than everything else'
    Blog Entries
    Look for 'Dino fuel' if you can get it, same ingredients as jack3d but feels way stronger to me!

aiight

what flavour you guys recommend??

lemonade

fruit punch

or white raspberry?
    I like the lemonade flavour, but it doesn't taste exactly like fresh lemonade. I've got some of that EXT GO. It tastes stronger than it is, but a couple scoops and I'm g2g.

Dec, who makes dino fuel?

ok so ive been using the white flood for a while now, but the only thing i feel in it is the caffeine... just keeps me awake..

Doont-Hunter is offline Banned
    I've used white flood before. Don't have it if your working out in the evening or at night, you'll be kept awake. I personally wasn't a fan of it and I like the C4 brand by Cellulor I think. Either way, I'm not a fan of preworkouts and don't see the need for them. Beta alanine powder gives me the tingles and it's a non essential amino acid so it's fine and enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Doont-Hunter View Post
    I've used white flood before. Don't have it if your working out in the evening or at night, you'll be kept awake. I personally wasn't a fan of it and I like the C4 brand by Cellulor I think. Either way, I'm not a fan of preworkouts and don't see the need for them. Beta alanine powder gives me the tingles and it's a non essential amino acid so it's fine and enough for me.
    yea from what ive experimented with so far, pre workouts seem to be a waste of $$

yea from what ive experimented with so far, pre workouts seem to be a waste of $$
    What is it that you like about them, if anything? Do you find that you need caffeine every day? Some people do, but if you don't think you need it then you'd be better off not having it. If you like getting the tingles from preworkouts, buy some beta alanine powder and have one or two scoops a day, easily does the job and it's actually good for you.

If you get hooked on caffeine, you'd see the need for a good preworkout. I sometimes drink one just because i need a pick-me-up during the day when I'm not even working out.

What is it that you like about them, if anything? Do you find that you need caffeine every day? Some people do, but if you don't think you need it then you'd be better off not having it. If you like getting the tingles from preworkouts, buy some beta alanine powder and have one or two scoops a day, easily does the job and it's actually good for you.
    i dont actually like anything about them except for the fact that i heard it gives you better pumps, and increased vascularity....

which i dont see/feel either , so probably won't buy any more pre work out sh!t anymore...

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    If you get hooked on caffeine, you'd see the need for a good preworkout. I sometimes drink one just because i need a pick-me-up during the day when I'm not even working out.
    i dont drink coffee or any other caffeinated products, so the caffeine in these pre workouts really effects me..

Quote Originally Posted by Honkey_Kong View Post
    I understand that, but don't you think the reason for you needing a pick me up probably derived from starting to drink coffee/consume caffeine in the first place? I don't see why people say they feel like they need a lift in the day. In my opinion it either means a) you get no sleep, or b) you are naturally an unmotivated person. Not saying you are in particular, I just personally don't understand why people see the need for caffeine and pick me ups etc.

I understand that, but don't you think the reason for you needing a pick me up probably derived from starting to drink coffee/consume caffeine in the first place? I don't see why people say they feel like they need a lift in the day. In my opinion it either means a) you get no sleep, or b) you are naturally an unmotivated person. Not saying you are in particular, I just personally don't understand why people see the need for caffeine and pick me ups etc.
    caffeine is one of the most addictive substances in the world... apparently..

caffeine is one of the most addictive substances in the world... apparently..
    Absolutely agree. It's something that isn't and shouldn't be a necessity in people's everyday lives. I think it just becomes a part of a lot of people's daily routine and schedule that they just become used to it and it's pretty much essential and something they always do.

Absolutely agree. It's something that isn't and shouldn't be a necessity in people's everyday lives. I think it just becomes a part of a lot of people's daily routine and schedule that they just become used to it and it's pretty much essential and something they always do.
    exactly, i dont drink coffee because it tastes like sh!t IMO, and i dont drink soft drinks any more because of my diet (way too much sugar in them, and the diet versions just taste like sh!t anyways lol)...

Well, it's really from the fact that you get desensitized to the caffeine. Where you need the upper not to be flying high, but just to feel normal. Basically the amped effect from the preworkout diminishes. And you really have two options at that point. Either cut off preworkouts and caffeine for a couple weeks or up the dose. It's easy to just say you'll go without the caffeine, but when you need to be alert and not sluggish at work or if you want to be able to focus and have an intense workout, you'll go for the quick fix every time.

K-nut 2129 is offline New Member
    I've used white flood quite a bit and I'd say I'm fairly satisfied with it depending on what my training schedule is like. If I'm doing shorter workouts and lifting more days of the week it works great. However, when I have longer workouts and lift fewer days of the week i tend to feel sluggish part of the way through my workout. I've found that Purple WrAAth (also by controlled labs) is more effective for the longer workouts.

Quote Originally Posted by K-nut 2129 View Post
    I've used white flood quite a bit and I'd say I'm fairly satisfied with it depending on what my training schedule is like. If I'm doing shorter workouts and lifting more days of the week it works great. However, when I have longer workouts and lift fewer days of the week i tend to feel sluggish part of the way through my workout. I've found that Purple WrAAth (also by controlled labs) is more effective for the longer workouts.
    That's because Purple Wrath isn't a preworkout. It's stacked full of BCAA's and amino acids that help to prevent muscle fatigue etc. You should be having that about halfway through your workout if it's going to be a long one.

I know its not a true preworkout and more of an intraworkout supp. I've used it in the past though as a preworkout before long workouts and it has helped a lot.

I know its not a true preworkout and more of an intraworkout supp. I've used it in the past though as a preworkout before long workouts and it has helped a lot.
    Wrong. White Flood is nothing but a preworkout. Purple Wrath by the same company is an intra workout and helps to combat fatigue and help you to workout for longer.

I was refering to Purple Wrath as not being a preworkout.

I was refering to Purple Wrath as not being a preworkout.
    My bad. Yeah your right. Although if you want an intra workout you should go for BCAA powder as it has no additional flavours and is purely essential amino acids. So it's pretty much Purple Wrath but without needless ingredients like flavouring etc.

brahmabull117 is offline New Member
    it's not bad

Thread Information