GeminiX is offline New Member

EPHEDRINE/CAFFINE Stack?

Was wondering if anyone of you have cut with an "Kaizen" Ephedrine/Caffine stack? I found a place in canada where i can get them. So i was curious before i ordered any

Thanks

krugerr is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I currently use caffeine tablets (200mg) and an Ephadrine tablet every morning. These are my kick start to the day. I can't say they've helped with cutting, I assume that's your goal?
    I can safely say I feel awake and focused after my morning pills. As far as doses for an effective ECA stack I don't know. What doses are the caffeine and Ephadrine

Krugerr

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Yep, I used Kaizen. 24mg eph, 200mg caffeine and a baby aspirin. 2-3 times per day with a cutting diet and you are good to go.

It does make a difference but I wouldn't use it above 10% bf personally.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Buster Brown is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I've used it and liked it. I did it exactly the way the gentlemen above has outlined. The only thing I didn't care for was the crash and had to learn how to time it so I didn't crash.

ok well the eph is 8mg and the caff is 200mg. they say take it 3 times a day. My wife wants to lose alittle baby weight is why i asked really. Dont get me wrong i wanted to cut a bit after bulking. From what i have read is that EPHis very safe however, because of certain people thinkin, well if i take 10 tablets instead of 1, 3 times a day, i will lose weight alot quiker. Therefore create heart and health probs. I am really not sure of the safe dosage though. Any info on this would be great.

Thanks

Well that would be tabs of eph 3 x a day. It's a piteous stimulant, if you or your wife try it then assess your tolerance first.

In all honesty, I wouldn't wanna be looking after a child if I was on it. Seriously, diet and exercise will help her and you enormously.

There's no such thing as safe in the stimulant world!
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Quote Originally Posted by SteM View Post
    Well that would be tabs of eph 3 x a day. It's a piteous stimulant, if you or your wife try it then assess your tolerance first.

In all honesty, I wouldn't wanna be looking after a child if I was on it. Seriously, diet and exercise will help her and you enormously.

Ok let me come at this a different way. Its safer than what the media has claimed it to be

Our youngest is in pre-school so all would be ok. I would like to raise another question since you stated that you wouldnt be on it with kids around. I am curious as to why? Side effects, which would be? Dont get me wrong, just ISO some knowledge.

Because it makes me jittery and able to focus only on one thing. Don't feel I can multi task. Watching my little girl or driving her in a car would be a definite no no for me.

We all react differently though and have a different tolerance for certain things.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    I do completely agree, multi tasking on a good ec run is tough. I seem to lose patience quicker and I'm quite a bit more irritable.

stpete is offline Banned
    Because it makes me jittery and able to focus only on one thing. Don't feel I can multi task. Watching my little girl or driving her in a car would be a definite no no for me.

We all react differently though and have a different tolerance for certain things.
    I'll be using it soon and it hits me the same way till i kinda get used to it again. Back in the day i ate the Ma Huang like it was candy. Never realized how bad it was for me.

Thanks for all the info guys

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    I miss the old "Rip Fuel" days. Too bad everything got banned.

Thread Information