oscar1990 is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries

Exclamation No-Xplode, Jack3d, 1.M.R and dope testing (blood and urine)

Hi there,

Just wondering if these three products will test positive in a doping test, blood sample and urine sample will be taken and I want to know if im all good?

Do these products have hormone precursors?? e.g. Androstenedione etc..

kalspic is offline Senior Member
    not that i know of. its all pre work out stuff...nothing hormonal

twinz_13 is offline Junior Member
    whatever should be in there should be legal.
    nothing that changes hormones or pops up as "drug"
    your good bud!

Blog Entries
    Ok sweet,

Any other opinions??

Has anyone heard of these companies spiking their supplements?? I dont want test positive for over the counter supplements.

the black widow is offline New Member
    interesting.. ive been using jacked for some time now

J

Blog Entries
    and..? so have millions of others.

Blog Entries
    It would be funny if pre-workouts were spiked with Prohormones, class-action/10

Blog Entries
    anyone else??

LT75 is offline Associate Member
    Jacked made people test positive for a component of meth. A few municipalities around here warned the workers about it. Told them if it shows up on the test they can't use jacked as a excuse

Fenix E is offline New Member
    I have heard rumors about Jacked 3D making you test positive for meth. A friend of mine is in the Air Force and said he was taking quite a bit of it then they did some test and it showed up as meth. Did further testing on him and came back that is was from the Jacked 3D. Now this is word of mouth from my friend, he swears it is true. Best advice I can give to you for that.

Blog Entries
    yo, so I have the test this thursday and feeling quite apprehensive about the situation.

All the research I have collated directs me to mixed opinions, messages, facts and advice, however I have concluded my own theory on the basis of solid facts and discrete warnings provided by manufacturer's and it's general effects on individuals.

1. No-Xplode along with any other supplement we have purchased in the past, may it be Jack3d, Sp250, etc may contain prohormones or hormone precursors, nobody really knows. If you check any label of PWO supplements it clearly states 'Company or vendor withholds no liability or negligence with non-compliance of label'. That pretty much seals the deal for me and clearly accentuates that companies can manipulate their products by throwing anything they want into a tub by labelling it, branding it and selling it as they wish. E.g. (Proprietary Blend) A weak form of a patent.

Furthermore, **** its as such: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...=701892&page=1 (check link/discussion) have distorted the possible dangers by assuring there are no pro-hormones, diol, hormone precursors etc in over-the-counter supplements.

In my opinion, I am not saying that PWO should not be used even if they did have hormone precursors or whatever, however consumers should have the value of knowing what is in their supplements for it to be used safely, e.g. in a timely manner, natural pct or whatever.

I personally think most PWO that do work 'quickly' contain some shit it should not have (androstenedione) which is a hormone precursor.

Supplement companies have the capital to manipulate lawyers, pharma companies, legislation and legal bodies, etc. I personally do not trust any supplement company or pharma company anymore as they are entities which inevitably steal your life, just like banks.

If you don't look after yourself by making pragmatic/socially correct decisions in the bodybuilding world/scene you could find yourself with two little dates, needle dick and HRT for life. Thats just my opinion.

Hopefully, the younger dudes 14-18 have a look at this thread and take caution whilst using supplements by researching their true orientation, if possible.

Theres only one thing larger companies want from you which is virtually your life. Ask your dad about his mortgage and he'll tell you.

Lol pretty deep post for a 15 min work break I had.

Peace bro's.

Blog Entries
    LT75 and Fenix E, ye I have heard of the meth incident also

Thread Information