Thread: Hgh

poppapump58 is offline Member

Hgh

does the liquid hgh you can purchase at a supplement store really work. if so, which one is the best to buy.

ptbyjason Guest
    There is some debate if it really does work or not. Some people say that it cannot be converted into a liquid form, so any liquid form may be useless. However if I were to recommend one I would choose Secretagogue, it comes in powder form and I have seen many people who have gotten excellent results. I wouldn't recommend to anyone under 30 years old though. Your natural Human Growth Hormone levels do not begin to drop until you hit 30. From people that I know who have tried it, they said it felt like someone had reversed the aging process on them. They could lose weight faster, get away with cheating on their diet more than they could before, and just felt better overall. I'm not old enough to try it, but those are the testimonials I have heard.

Ask Tobey what he thinks about it. I just got him to try it, so in a couple of weeks he should be able to tell you what he thinks about it.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I was wondering about that myself. I kinda blew it off as another crappy supplement but lets see what Tobey says.....

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

Secretagogue-One

PapaPump58 and Ron,
    I just got the post reported to me this morning so I thought that I would let you know what I think about this product so far. I really do not think that I have been on it long enough to make an adequate opion. But I can tell you this. So far I have been having some of the best nights sleep in a long time. My cardio has increased significantly. I have not checked my BF% or lean muscle mass since I have started. I'm presently on a completely revamped diet with little or no carbs so I am sure that that will play a role in any BF% going down. Like I said that at this point I have not checked it. I will post the results in a couple of weeks as I'm sure that it will be at least that long or longer before I see anything positive. I wish I had some more positive results to report thus far ( say like I woke up this morning weighing 240LBS!!) But to be truthful I need to give it a little more time.
    Tobey

PS. Oh yeah, I have been taking my thermogene regularlly as well. This has always proven to make it hard to sleep at night but with the secretagogue-one it has not been a problem at all. As you know you take secretagogue-one right before you go to sleep on a empty stomach.
    IC

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod

One more thing!

Secretagogue-one is in powder form and is mixed with 8 oz of water. It is not a liguid.
    IC

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Sounds like its already doing something for ya. Let us know how it works down the road

Thread Information