Thread: Basic multi

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member

Basic multi

I need a basic multi vitamin without iron, get my Bs in and the basics. Everyone sells a men's multi and it comes with a bunch of stupid junk in it I don't need nor want to mess with. What do people use? I want something pretty powerful, so not your typical walmart cheapo bottle that gives you 100% of B vitamins. But I don't need something that is loaded with green tea or tribulis, or similar loads of components added to it.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Lots of people take multi's, but i prefer to purchase my own vits one at a time so i can control the dose of each vit. Having said that, there are some better multis out there - just have to search out the one that best suits you.

Shsm is offline Senior Member
    I love my Controlled Labs: Orange Triad. The Joint and Flex Complexes alone are worth the money in my opinion. You can buy a 45-day supply very cheaply on Amazon.com or Bodybuilding.com.

farewel is offline Junior Member
    I like the animal pak, cheap and seems to be good quality... Advocare also makes a good one if your not into taking a handful of pills.

Moodie is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Shsm View Post
    I love my Controlled Labs: Orange Triad. The Joint and Flex Complexes alone are worth the money in my opinion. You can buy a 45-day supply very cheaply on Amazon.com or Bodybuilding.com.
    Yes this guy knows whats up OT FTW

SEOINAGE is offline Anabolic Member
    So I picked up that Orange Triad. And I swear to you I am allergic to something in it. Non stop runny nose and sneezing. I don't feel sick at all. Anyways going to stop taking it see if it goes away, and then start taking again, if it comes back I will know to chuck these pills. I don't know if it's the glucosamine, at one point I took that stuff for three months, and it gave me minor nose running.

ShredMN is offline Banned
    Cheap?? I hope that was sarcasm. AP is way overpriced for what it is (a multivitamin), and there is a bunch (and when I say a bunch, I mean a shit ton) of unecessary ingredients in it.

ShredMN is offline Banned
    Seoinage, I'd go to a co-op (organic health food store) and find a basic multi there.

Thread Information